What about Killer to second row?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mac

not for 80 minutes but to be rotated with symmonds/buhrer? this way we could get rid of brown all together, put Api in the halves for the time being with DCE and move walker to centre. We have talked about doing the same with Skivvy….

As weird as it sounds i reckon he would be pretty damaging as a ball playing forward aka gifty

As much I want to see walker out of the halves it will never happen, walker is never going to be moved from 5/8, ever not until Barret is sacked and that will also never happen. Manly need to man up and drop one of killer or Skivvi to reserves. They are both playing poorly and no matter how much they have done for the club does it make it acceptable to have them play poorly. Manly need to start thinking future or we will be caught up losing even more young guns attempting to retain player way past their best. Lyon can't tackle anyone ATM moving him to second row would make him even more a
Of a liability in the side. If I was coach I would move Skivvi to the backrow he could handle it easily. We could a nice Blaine going with more speed.

1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Lyon
4.Walker
5.Trbojevic
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Lussick
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Matai
12.Tauapu
13.Trbojeivic

Love that your thinking outside the box. I really do. Barrett would impress me if he similarly done a few different things this week.

The biggest concern would be killer defending in the forwards. And the work rate would kill him.

I know Skivvy has just as many injuries but he is just such a hard man in defence, and plays a straighter then Killer.

Killer needs a bit of space and early ball to work his usual magic. Hed get less of both at lock.

As much I want to see walker out of the halves it will never happen, walker is never going to be moved from 5/8, ever not until Barret is sacked and that will also never happen. Manly need to man up and drop one of killer or Skivvi to reserves. They are both playing poorly and no matter how much they have done for the club does it make it acceptable to have them play poorly. Manly need to start thinking future or we will be caught up losing even more young guns attempting to retain player way past their best. Lyon can't tackle anyone ATM moving him to second row would make him even more a
Of a liability in the side. If I was coach I would move Skivvi to the backrow he could handle it easily. We could a nice Blaine going with more speed.

1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Lyon
4.Walker
5.Trbojevic
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Lussick
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Matai
12.Tauapu
13.Trbojeivic

Yeah Walker for centre for sure . Matai plays like a back rower anyway : with back rowers pace . - maybe Matai off the bench for impact ....Myles and Lussick - well if we want high energy high intensity fast start : NO ; No And No.... We need to start fast Lots of go forward and bend the line : giving DCE what he needs to produce the goods .
PS : Look out for Willis Meehan getting NRL registered before June 30 too....

Koroisau to 5/8 and Walker to the centres should be an absolute must for next year (subject to revision depending on who we sign).

Penn and Kelly need to play a few games in the second row.

Last edited:
Im hearing jorge could be gone next . On the sidelines way to much for bozos liking. Like stewart paying big money out and not getting anything in return. Need better value for the coin. If catalan make stewart the offer he wants expect an announcement in the coming weeks that he is moving on .

Catalan have 2 good frog fullbacks. F knows why they would want to punt them for Snake. Gifty going well after a horrible start. Almost on tele every week here in Euro. Should make GF.

Im hearing jorge could be gone next . On the sidelines way to much for bozos liking. Like stewart paying big money out and not getting anything in return. Need better value for the coin. If catalan make stewart the offer he wants expect an announcement in the coming weeks that he is moving on .
Jorge should be gone. Wingers who can't catch bombs should be unemployed.

Jokes aside - when Lyon was signed, initially there was talk of him playing lock at Manly though wisely opted for centre - where he WAS, the best in the world....these days he is a slower version of the classy player he was....he is NO back rower, though the point I agree with in this thread is the fact he has some decent vision & would add a different dimension to the current sluggish attack - but from 5/8.

Jokes aside - when Lyon was signed, initially there was talk of him playing lock at Manly though wisely opted for centre - where he WAS, the best in the world....these days he is a slower version of the classy player he was....he is NO back rower, though the point I agree with in this thread is the fact he has some decent vision & would add a different dimension to the current sluggish attack - but from 5/8.
Yep, lock is the go....

Though second row has a big bonus attached, he'd be a natural hiding out in the centres like our other second rowers.....@;)

I deliberately stayed away from the site for two days because after the poor showing the last thing I wanted to face was all the dire predictions and calls for the sacking of Barrett, the lynching of Myles, and the water boarding of DCE.

The only people that I can think of who would be more disappointed are those that were waiting to blame everything on Will i Am.

But as steeled as my loins were, never in my wildest speculations did I expect the lunacy to descend to the level of calling for Lyon to move into the 2nd row.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6