What about Thaiday?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
I know he's known as 3rd mad man Thaiday but he's in pretty good form. He's probably a better option than Myles at the moment and is off-contract. I'd be more comfortable spending 500k on this bloke than Myles.

Thoughts?

Why let a couple of 30 something's go just to bring in another 30 something? Things ain't that bad.

If you got 1 or even both on 2 year deals could work ok - 3 years plus pushes the friendship imo.
Thaiday showed against Maria a few weeks back he is definately up to it, but was that a 1 off to show ppl he can still play - if he tore it up like that night, every game - sign him up now.

Can we stop with all the 30+ year old forwards garbage.

This year, more than any, they have all proved to be injury prone and/or not up to the young guns.

Look to the UK, look at the reserves bench of other teams, anything but looking at 30+ forwards.

Here is 1 off contract - Pauli Pauli from the slime - he is a ****ing monster of a kid.

Its easy to throw out a name like Moeroa, just like its easy to say, lets sign Klemmer, Kane Evans or Aaron Woods

But these young guns forwards are under lock and key, now i'm sure someone will say "contracts mean little' but they do if the club and player are happy

We need to be looking at Ofanhague, Grevsumhl and maybe Pauli Pauli

Its easy to throw out a name like Moeroa, just like its easy to say, lets sign Klemmer, Kane Evans or Aaron Woods

But these young guns forwards are under lock and key, now i'm sure someone will say "contracts mean little' but they do if the club and player are happy

We need to be looking at Ofanhague, Grevsumhl and maybe Pauli Pauli

Manly needs 2 get down and dirty. A few extra zero's on Meroa's deal changes everything. Thers's no better young forward in the game. The kid is a machine, and peeed off after being dumped by Arthur.

Would love for us to sign Meroa. Huge talent. Back on topic though, as much as i don't like third man in, i think he would be valuable to our young and upcoming forwards.

Would love for us to sign Meroa. Huge talent. Back on topic though, as much as i don't like third man in, i think he would be valuable to our young and upcoming forwards.
I really doubt he would leave the Broncos . Think Bennett was just testing him and he would stay for unders.

Not a bad option, but expensive for an ageing prop who has been in mixed form.

He is apparently unhappy under bennett and the runour is he is heading to the cows.

Manly needs 2 get down and dirty. A few extra zero's on Meroa's deal changes everything. Thers's no better young forward in the game. The kid is a machine, and peeed off after being dumped by Arthur.
So instead of say 400,000 for 2 years, add a couple of zeros and make that 40,000,000 for 2?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4