What an awesome game!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
That was one of the best and most epic games I have seen in a long time.

Can't blame anyone for that. Wow I hope the finals are like that.
Barba is an absolute freak in attack.

Manly's problem was all about timing. That is something that will come. We won't make the four but we will make a fair shake of it

Those dogs are dogs.
A dog **** stood in the manly area all game, copped abuse but stayed.

If i had done the opposite, i'd have been stabbed at least, probably killed at brookie.

These ****s are taking the piss of our good nature. Next game, someone dies, just to send a warning.
Why not? Every other club has done it.

Duff said:
Those dogs are dogs.
A dog s**t stood in the manly area all game, copped abuse but stayed.

If i had done the opposite, i'd have been stabbed at least, probably killed at brookie.

These can't understand normal thinking are taking the piss of our good nature. Next game, someone dies, just to send a warning.

Was that the clown with his flag? F****n peanut.

Napper said:
Duff said:
Those dogs are dogs.

These can't understand normal thinking are taking the piss of our good nature. Next game, someone dies, just to send a warning.

Was that the clown with his flag? F****n peanut.

Yeah, that was the one.

People go on about how we should be better than them. More mature, rise above it and all that. The simple fact remains that if i had stood in the middle of the kennel in a manly jersey a had a flag raised above my head, i would've been bashed and probably stabbed.
This bloke would be walking away laughing at the fact that he got away with it.
I got verbally stuck into him and manly fans told me off.
Why should we be dicriminated against in our own ground?

Congratulations manly fans, they took the piss out of you.

You're right Duff we should be like some European grounds and have a fence "caging in" opposition supporters, just so they can't be near us. Heaven forbid they, share our air, or worse still form a relationship with one of our women! :dodgy:

And then we should make Black people sit at the back of the bus :s

Stop women from voting :s

C'mon get a grip mate - it's a game. The only person he took the piss out of is you, because it seems you gave him a reaction.

Oh and mate - I have got amongst the kennel on many occasions, I've given them good natured stick, they gave it back and we all had a good time. I guess it depends on how you treat people as to the reciprocal action from them

Back on track - best game I have seen in a while. Loved every minute of it

voicefromthehill said:
You're right Duff we should be like some European grounds and have a fence "caging in" opposition supporters, just so they can't be near us. Heaven forbid they, share our air, or worse still form a relationship with one of our women! :dodgy:

C'mon get a grip mate - it's a game. The only person he took the piss out of is you, because it seems you gave him a reaction.

Oh and mate - I have got amongst the kennel on many occasions, I've given them good natured stick, they gave it back and we all had a good time. I guess it depends on how you treat people as to the reciprocal action from them

Yes, we should be like european soccer. Do you understand how huge those comps are on a global scale?

Don't put that racist crap on me, i have no time for racism. People can't choose their ethnicity but they sure as hell can choose their football team. To support anyone but manly is an act of hostility towards me and towards you. I don't want these filth near me at the game, i stand in the manly area so i don't have to look at the bastards and they still come near me.

Any game we win is. Good game, any game we lose is a **** one.

I wish rugby league would just end right now so we can be the eternal premiers.

voicefromthehill said:

maybe duff has gone alittle overboard but its th eheat of the moment. and you have to understand and love his passion..

though if i was standing in the kennel i would have to say the odds favor me getting stabbed or bashed then having a innocent laugh

Great game poor result.

There are only two team I hate losing to.

The Slime and the ScumDogs - last night's loss hurts just that little bit more.

I'm with OneEyedEagle. I hate losing to anyone, but I think I might hate losing to the Bulldogs even more than I hate losing to the Storm, and I really hate losing to the Storm.
To me, it wasn't an awesome game because we didn't play anywhere near our full potential. Just like the Storm game, it was there for the taking but we couldn't get over the line. And it wasn't the quality of the opposition - it was us. I find that way more frustrating than exhilarating.

I didn't have any problem with the Berries supporters. I was on the hill, not far from their main contingent, and saw nothing untoward.
I was gutted by the result. We should have won that. However, it hasn't dimmed my belief that whilst we are not as good as last year we can beat any team on our day. Whether we can string 4-5 wins in a row is my concern.

Duff said:
Napper said:
Duff said:
Those dogs are dogs.

Was that the clown with his flag? ****in peanut.

Yeah, that was the one.

People go on about how we should be better than them. More mature, rise above it and all that. The simple fact remains that if i had stood in the middle of the kennel in a manly jersey a had a flag raised above my head, i would've been bashed and probably stabbed.

You wear glasses? That wasnt you right up the back writing him off was it?

Duff said:
Duff there is no excuse for inciting violence like that. It is not funny it is extremely dangerous.

Football hooliganism among fans is a deadly serious issue, though thankfully not on a large scale here, compared with many other parts of the world. Yet.
This is not a place for you to peddle your hate.

Napper said:
Duff said:
Napper said:
Duff said:
Those dogs are dogs.

Was that the clown with his flag? ****in peanut.

Yeah, that was the one.

You wear glasses? That wasnt you right up the back writing him off was it?

Hells yeah brother.

I don't understand why he was protected by so many manly fans. He was there to niggle and got away with it. He thinks it's funny that he can do that at our ground and knows that we can't do the same at our own home.
Like i said, if we tried that on them, we'd be dead.
We all know what they did to that poor kid in the Cross, and that wasn't even football related, that's just a night out for them. It's not about how you treat them, they wouldn't give you a chance. They just bash and kill people without asking questions.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Duff said:
Duff there is no excuse for inciting violence like that. It is not funny it is extremely dangerous.

Football hooliganism among fans is a deadly serious issue, though thankfully not on a large scale here, compared with many other parts of the world. Yet.
This is not a place for you to peddle your hate.

This is a football forum. This is the only place to peddle my hate.

Next week, the illegal bludgers. Over here without a visa at the expense of the taxpayer.

voicefromthehill said:
Wow - out of control.

They being 1 kid, mate I can't believe I am reading this stuff from a Manly supporter. A very tall trees attitude

So it's ok then? We just turn the other cheek, look the other way while they do as they please?
They have to be segregated, caged like the vermin they are.
We are not safe whilst they roam the streets.

Duff said:
We all know what they did to that poor kid in the Cross, and that wasn't even football related, that's just a night out for them. It's not about how you treat them, they wouldn't give you a chance. They just bash and kill people without asking questions.

. . . This is a football forum. This is the only place to peddle my hate.
Sorry Duff, wrong on both counts.

You have lost your grip on reality if you are suggesting the incident at the Cross has anything to do with Bulldog fans.

And no, a football forum is not a place to peddle hate. Peddling hate has nothing to do with banter or rivalry.

I am aware of your long history here, and of following Manly, but I suggest you take time to think through the possible consequences of your words.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8