What an effort

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
Boys you did us proud. Two weeks running you proved that you are worthy champions.
There wasn't a player tonight that I thought shirked it. Thanks guys take it to them.

Unbelievable side

The info Gus gave us on Kite typified what this club is all about, guts and not letting your mate down

Although losing the ball, that last hit up from Matai flat out at the defence, when the whole team was rooted, was one of the most inspirational runs I've ever seen.

I love this team. If you wanted a team to play for your life, these blokes would be it.

Tough grinding courageous win by the boys I don't have any fingernails left.
They look really tired out there so hopefully the extra days rest will do us some good.

The panther tiger sharks played bloody well and pushed us the whole way. Gutsy effort from a visibly knackered team. Great manly win

All credit to both sides out there tonight. Our effort was brilliant considering we were out on our feet with over 20 minutes still to go and had a number of walking wounded out there. And Cronulla just wouldn't give it up would they. The Sharks weren't going to die wondering.

And as much as I can't stand the grub, it was nice to see Gallen didn't "do a Thurston" and whinge over the result. He initially tried to which is understandable considering his try would have leveled the game (I'd say Gordon would have converted it), but once he saw the replay of John Morris tackling Matty Ballin he copped it sweet. Thurston would have still blown up and claimed they were duded.

Gutsy effort from our boys tonight. At the end they were playing on heart and desire alone. But the main difference out there was the halves. DCE and Foz controlled the game (though not going for a FG late was strange). On the other hand, without Carney, the Sharks pair of Robson and Townsend looked predictable and their kicking game wasn't a patch on ours.

It was a gusty effort tonight. They dug really deep to make it to the end of the game. They deserve a huge wrap, they ran on empty.

Credit to the sharkies, they played well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8