What are the Silvertail rules around bullying and trolls?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Hi,

Just thought I would please ask (and apologies if this is outlined elsewhere), what are the Silvertail rules around bullying and trolls?

And are there any specific parameters and procedures to deal with it?

Now also is their a line or difference between:
- Just being passionate and making comments on people outside the forum, like a journalist or specific players or club owners. (Without obviously being grossly vulgar/making threats or making defamatory comments.)
- As apposed to singling out actual members on this forum and bullying them in a post, (this also includes people that agree with the bullying posts, because by agreeing you are participating in the bullying).

So just wanted to get some clarity on this and appreciate the input.

Thank you.

In short, the rules are a self policing forum for the most part, but if there is specific issues you have with threads or posts, under each post just under the signature is a "Report" link. Clicking this will let you report the thread with your reasons for reporting it to the moderation team who can then assess the report and take appropriate action.

Sometimes people use this as a method of bullying as well and just report everything they are offended by, for the most part it is used appropriately.

In general the terms are detailed in several places

http://silvertails.net/threads/terms-of-use.43208/

and
http://silvertails.net/threads/forum-terms-of-service.43589/

They are also shown when you register.

They amount to
1 - You are responsible for the content you post, and no-one else. i.e. if you post illegal stuff, you are responsible, same with defamatory information

2 - Don't be an asshole

3 - We have adverts in place

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4