What are you doing for tonight's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader

Live at the stadium, Pub, Home with family or mates place with takeaway and plenty of alcohol.

at the stadium. shall leave work at 5pm to be at the brewery drinking piss by 6pm!!!!

Should be a ripper. Watch out for stray kicks from Finch. ;)

I'll be at the limerick arms in Melb, where for the first time since I have been in Melb the game will be shown live!!!

PJ and I will be in the box for the 3rd game though!

I will be there in the Gold Members bar at Telsta watching it live - meeting at the Occidental at 5:00 PM then heading out about 6:00 to the ground

quite one at home tonight
no alcohol
because i am now a non drinker.
i'll just try to enjoy the game laugh at our pissweak halves combo and hope beaver, bell and kite dont get hurt.

Just heading down to the local pub... got it on the big screen... free spring rolls and ****.. should be good!!

GO THE BLUES!!

gonna cook me a curry with plenty of fresh chillis, then sit down with a couple of beers and watch it - nothing special

Watching at Home on the Big Screen with Pizza , Alcohol, Family
& Friends ;)

gonna cook me a curry with plenty of fresh chillis, then sit down with a couple of beers and watch it - nothing special
sounds good fluffy

huge fan of curry

what style mate
Thai or indian

Pretty much same as Stevie. Was going to fit a surf in prior but have run out of time.

@ Tennis till 07:00, get home 07:15pm, pop open a Hann, and like Cliffy, watch the game, and hope to hell our lads don't get hurt !!!

[quote author=Fluffy]
sounds good fluffy

huge fan of curry

what style mate
Thai or indian

[/quote]

indian mate

love a vindaloo

Will be at work tending to our sick & wounded servicemen & women.....

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]
[quote author=Fluffy]
sounds good fluffy

huge fan of curry

what style mate
Thai or indian

[/quote]

indian mate

love a vindaloo
[/quote]
champion stuff

hope ure sleepin alone tonight wouldnt want to be the poor women in the dutch oven after that. :)

down to the local footy club but if there's too many people it will be a dozen stubbs and back home.

Missed the game unfortunately.

Had to play Comp Tennis at Forestville from 7.30 - 11.00pm.

I taped the game & will watch it Thursday after work before the soccer friendly between Australia & Greece.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6