What are your expectations ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
I am quietly confident of winning, but if we don't I don't think I will be too upset as long as the Manly team give a very good account of themselves, It has been a fantastic season with lots of great memories and this coming from a team that people have had no respect and think that we are over-rated

I will be gutted if Manly lose. I hate losing and the GFs of 83 and 95 were very bitter. Best team all year but blown off the park by a good Parra side in one and a bad ref in the other.

Would love to give the dose to Melbourne.

Kingyfan - after last week's tip I thought you might have given up. Manly are now specials to win. As MB said last week - Give yourself an upper cut.

I have no doubt we can win provided we play our "A" game and get our share of the 50/50 calls and bounces of the ball.

Stranglely I do not feel as nervous this week as I did last week in the prelude to the match against the Cowboys, maybe the expectations were that we were supposed to win last week.

Either way it has been a thoroughly enjoyable season but, like CW I will be a shattered man if we are not the team lifting the trophy at 9pm on Sunday night.

Not that I follow what happens at MSE closely, but I think kingyfan must be the Lotti character everyone posts about. Or it could be wittyfan who now likes the look of the Melbourne boys. Who knows - but obviously in need of the meds and help.

id be gutted ofcourse.. but i wont be as upset if we didnt make the grand final.. losing to the most consistent team in 2 years.. with what.. 6-7 losses in 2 years? Nothing to be ashamed of and id be proud of the boys as appose to losing to a team that finished a distant 3rd would have been gut wrenching... so its worked out ok.

What id give for a win though!... id love to see Monas and Hicks go out in style.

I have no doubt we can win provided we play our \"A\" game and get our share of the 50/50 calls and bounces of the ball.

Stranglely I do not feel as nervous this week as I did last week in the prelude to the match against the Cowboys, maybe the expectations were that we were supposed to win last week.

Either way it has been a thoroughly enjoyable season but, like CW I will be a shattered man if we are not the team lifting the trophy at 9pm on Sunday night.
im a bit like you pete

but i wont this win so very bad

i want to be able to stand there at 9pm sunday nite and give NEWS LTD, NRL, those who wanted us dead (Central Coast and BEars fools) and the rest of the Haters the biggest Middle finger salute i can.

We will win because we have better and more creative backs, forwards that will give it there all in stopping the Storm's go forward and Monas will do a job on Smith. It will be a torrid first twenty but after the initial hard stuff, our flowing play will be too much for the storm to stop. They are raging favourites and will choke again like they did last year. The game won't reach any great hights but we will grind them down. I predict Slater and Cross may not play but if they do, they won't play the full game, going off early. We have nothing to prove and will play a relaxed winning game. The storm are under all the pressure to win and will crack under the pressure. Eagles 24 Storm 10. MoM Monas who will play over the top of Smith. He'll have a shocker.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4