What bays is everyone sitting in at Parra Stadium?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
I plan to go out there with my son and I'm curious to know where the main horde of Manly supporters will be seated.

Most manly supporters sit behind the goalposts closest to the club (not certain but think that is the northern end) I'm getting my tickets today, normally I sit in the grandstand closest to the club (eastern end)

I'll be heading straight from Rosehill, dressed in a suit......... What are the chances of having coins thrown at me?

clontaago said:
I'll be heading straight from Rosehill, dressed in a suit......... What are the chances of having coins thrown at me?

At least have a maroon and white scarf around your neck :)

I'll be in bay 71 with a Parra supporter and his 3 kids who don't yet know what torture they've had heaped upon them.

clontaago said:

Parra fans will be confused at this, they will wonder if you are their case worker or a debt collector.

"No's normals people wear them clothes", they will say.

clontaago said:

SILVERTAIL :p

Brookie4eva said:
clontaago said:

Parra fans will be confused at this, they will wonder if you are their case worker or a debt collector.

"No's normals people wear them clothes", they will say.

Depends...If he picks the coins up then they will really be confused.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4