What concerns you the most about the Warriors if anything ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What concerns you the most about the Warriors if anything. Their don't lay down and die attitude and just keep coming back at you. Also Manu Vatuvei can be a hand full down the left side. We will still smash em i reckon.

Price and Wiki - will not let the side give up even if they're down by 50.  Excellent leaders.  Besides, they're doing it for Wiki so they'll be tough.

Also, Vatuvei an their offload ability.

It'll be a good match before the GF, although i reckon we'll be pretty sore afterwards

Price for sure.

When he starts offloading it carves us up.

One of our weaknesses is when a player is tackled but not held yet and pops and offload directly behind  where they are, we have players committed to stop the wide offload and 3 committed in the tackle. They dart around us and break. Souths did it and so did Warriors before we cam back and beat them by 18

They have a tactic they use, and quite effectively, where the man gets up and takes a small step to the side, which can often take the markers out of play and the little men take off.

McKinnon will be back so got to look after him, Ropati and Vatuvei have a good combination, but defensively i think Ropati can be worked over

Where i see us winning is with the Lyon/G.Stewart/B.Stewart/Bell combination down the right hand side, if they get their plays on song we are bloody hard to stop

The problems are the offloads, the marker defense and Williams defensive problems.  Fix those and we'll win.  We have to score early and often.  Break them and force them back into the silly offloads they're famous for.  Melbourne aside, the warriors have difficulty winning over here.  The hype of doing it for Wiki can only last so long until the reality of the fight sets in.    With Choc running wide and holding the ball we'll make metres.  Our backline, Vatavai aside, is stronger than theirs and with our pack holding theres, and going forward, we'll score more tries than them.  Target Witt and hurt him.  Put pressure on Vatavai and force him into errors. 

Most of the problems I have are with our defence up the middle, Williams under the high ball and letting the ball bounce of bombs in general. We seem to be doing that a lot lately and we're going to get punished eventually. Fien and Hohaia are nippy players out of dummy half, they're a good side. I'm pretty nervous about this game tbh. We probably should beat them but nothing is certain and they're playing with a lot of belief.

If we play to our potential and with minimal errors like earlier in the season we should get them. They have a lot of confidence and a good pack of pigs but they have a fair few mistakes in them. Ivan Cleary deserves a medal though; Witt is playing great, he could hardly catch and pass it when he played for us.

Field position will be important. We need to keep our errors down low and make them work hard to get out of their own territory. Our markers working hard will also affect their go-forward.

eagle_predator link said:
What concerns you the most about the Warriors if anything. Their don't lay down and die attitude and just keep coming back at you. Also Manu Vatuvei can be a hand full down the left side. We will still smash em i reckon.

You Manly pigeons should be concerned . We have beaten the Storm Home and away this season(something you have trouble with ). Plus the Broncos and the sharks. We are gonna smash you off the park . 20 plus easy .

we have beaten the warriors home and away this season, two games you had trouble with.

What worries me is the ref. if he calls a fair game we will win no worries but if he gets told to run with the ratings hype then watch out

steve price - hes the most underrated player in the game.
His ability to offload in any situtation is awesome.

Wiki provides a ****load of go forward.

Cliffy Gc link said:
steve price - hes the most underrated player in the game.
His ability to offload in any situtation is awesome.

Wiki provides a S**tload of go forward.

Agreed, Price is an awesome player and I have bucket loads of respect for the guy!

Manly deserve to be favourites, playing at SFS certainly helps us - If Im Ivan Cleary I'll get the team to watch Storm Vs Manly at Brookevale - target Orford and hope he has an off kicking day and limit Brett Stewart attacking options.

More pressure is on Manly to get back to the GF than the Warriors to qualify for the GF. Infact this is the reason why we will win, Manly has not played a bigger game since GF 2007. Karma wont be avail for them come Sat night. They say u have to lose a GF to win one, if that is the case Warriors are due, Sea Eagles maybe in 5 years.

deetroy link said:
Manly deserve to be favourites, playing at SFS certainly helps us - If Im Ivan Cleary I'll get the team to watch Storm Vs Manly at Brookevale - target Orford and hope he has an off kicking day and limit Brett Stewart attacking options.

More pressure is on Manly to get back to the GF than the Warriors to qualify for the GF. Infact this is the reason why we will win, Manly has not played a bigger game since GF 2007. Karma wont be avail for them come Sat night. They say u have to lose a GF to win one, if that is the case Warriors are due, Sea Eagles maybe in 5 years.
Dogs (94/95), Penrith (90/91), Roosters (early 2000s) and Melbourne (2006/7) proved that a side that lost one year could win the next. Nothing to fear regarding your analysis. The best team on the night will be in the Grand Final and on form and position Manly deserve to be favourites. Warriors have enjoyed a fairy tale run but now that a Grand Final is in reach, there will be more pressure on them. Can they handle it???

The best team on the night will be in the Grand Final and on form and position Manly deserve to be favourites. Warriors have enjoyed a fairy tale run but now that a Grand Final is in reach, there will be more pressure on them. Can they handle it???

Last year the Warriors crumbled in the heat in Townsville and the pressure got to them, this year is different, its amazing what a string of wins can do - yes they can handle the pressure as witnessed recently in wins over Storm and being behind Roosters after conceeding penalty try. Warriors not supposed to be here and we will see who handles the best at SFS

The biggest thing for us ( the warriors ) would be how wade plays, he’s only played 3 games all season.. the legend that he is I don’t know how good his match fitness would be coming into the finals.  Saying that he is a great great player.

I think it will be won in the forwards for shore.. you guys have some big nutters

Hey it isn't just Steve and Rubes you should be worried about...

Sam Rapira has got to be one of the most under rated props in the game and he has a demon offload. Watch McKinnon bursting through off some of Rapiras offloads. Also watch out for Aidan Kirk. You may laugh, but he has proven his worth in the last few weeks and he is a great jumper and always fights no matter who he is up against.

Just my tip from New Zealand

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8