What did Lussick do ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Over at that other forum they are calling Darcy a grub and dog
What is he is alledgedly supposed to have done ?
I haven't seen the replay and only saw the fight On a grainy YouTube clip

In the sideline blue he come running in and you can see him standing there giving Blair a few. Isn't a good look

That's true kiwi but in the first fight Blair was throwing uppers at lussick when he was unable to defend himself

Sheikheagle said:
That's true kiwi but in the first fight Blair was throwing uppers at lussick when he was unable to defend himself

Doesnt matter he still came running in......4 weeks

Kiwi Eagle said:
In the sideline blue he come running in and you can see him standing there giving Blair a few. Isn't a good look
Oh is that all, the uppercuts are more of a dog act imo

Sheikheagle said:
Correct sheik blair did throw the first uppercut even sterlo made an issue of it.

Passion boys there is now finally passion in our game again.

Lussick onl;y retaliated to an elbow from a Melbourne player that started the whole thing. Thas is what he did. He said f u and hit back.

What did Lussick do. He captured my heart is what he did. I havent been overly impressed by him till last night. Thats not to say he has disappointed me though. His performances struck me as simply a young bloke trying to find his way in the top grade and to work out where he fits in a great pack. Last night he decided he was going to be the lead dog in his pack. He needs to temper his agression with a bit more maturity though. He really shouldnt have responded to the elbow and he shouldnt have run into the stewart-blair fight. Every other part of he game reeked of controlled aggressive football and i now have a new favourite.

He became the beastly king beast of the beasts is what he did. Not one of those purple skirts wanted a piece of him after he blew up their pack in the opening exchanges.

Fully Lussick bro.

my new favourite player.

copped an initial dog shot off blair and when he got the chance in the 2nd melee, he got blair back with 2 of his own

Biscuits has nailed it. He was fantastic last night-exactly what we needed. He stood up and put his body on the line.

Hinchcliffe aimed up first to throw a punch-loads of players run in and jumper grab (inc G Stewart) then Blair throws a DOG SHOT uppercut...From here is where the violence escalates, clearly. Manly say, f... this once GS is sin binned, and what has boiled up in some of our boys over the last couple of years is unleashed. Blair busted Darcy's face with that dog shot make no mistake. Glen sought about some retribution, he would have seen it on the reply. Once baited by the dog Blair-it was a no-brainer for Glen. Good on him...stupid yes, but I will respect him alongside Eadie, Randall, Krillich and the like for doing so. Fu.. the NRL

With all this new found love and to make it last before he drops the ball or something in the next game (whenever that may be) and we call him out on it, I propose we erect a Lussick statue outside Brookvale immediately.

Brissie Kid said:
Newspaprs this morning all saying Hinchcliffe elbow that started this mess was accident. Accident. Yeah right.
Indeed the dirty prick was up to his vagina in **** from the moment he came on the field.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6