What did you like about the game - thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I loved the way that Manly were able to step up a gear when it was money time and just blew them off the park. I also like the little things that Glenn Stewart and Jamie Lyon did that contributed to our win.

Cuthbo stood up and proved he is made of the right stuff - was very solid. Our front row came up looking good against the much vaunted Souths attack and our defence was back to its best, making them look pretty ordinary.

I liked how on several occasions Matai didn't rush in and trusted his inside man (Orford) to do the job. I also liked how he belted the crap out of Kidwell.

I liked how King, Bryant and Cuthbertson all stood up last night. If we get Kite and Hall back for the semi, we'll have an awesome pack.

The second phase play we got going on several occasions was great. I also like Menzies popping up around the park and just doing his thing.

I liked the thought of Russell and his corporate mate looking like ****. I liked the way their much vaunted pack fell to bits under our pressure. I liked the thought that Jason Taylor must know deep inside himself that he's a **** coach.

The view from the Kenny Arthurson stand when Manly scored their tries and at the end of the game was awesome. The sea of maroon and the noise made me very proud. I was concerned during the week that the crowd might end up about 12k manly and 8k souths but I reckon that Souths had about 3,000 to 3,500 there.

The other pleasing thing was when I watched the tape of the match and post game interviews etc. The quick shot of Dessie talking to the boys in the sheds after the game said a lot. He was hammering home some points and they were all quietly listening. This was only the first act of a three part play. The time for the players to celebrate is very late on 30 Sept.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4