What did you think about the Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
I thought they looked great. I know there's no maroon in the jersey but they could use these jumpers in trial matches. They'd be cooler to use in the hotter months before the season proper.

I thought they looked great. I know there's no maroon in the jersey but they could use these jumpers in trial matches. They'd be cooler to use in the hotter months before the season proper.

The jersey was pretty good but i think needed the maroon or black shorts & socks. Too much soccer kit the way it was all grey. Manlychester United.

The jersey was pretty good but i think needed the maroon or black shorts & socks. Too much soccer kit the way it was all grey. Manlychester United.

I liked it a lot, apparently they all sold out as well , good for the club, good for Snake

I liked it a lot, apparently they all sold out as well , good for the club, good for Snake

Good for a 1 off game but that's it, our home jersey needs to be in the old style like the 1987 jersey, the away strip is perfect, got the retro style!

I went to the game yesterday and headed straight to the outlet to buy the new jersey, which I wore all day. My son said I looked like a fottball .. gee I felt great .. he then mumbled something about George Rose!!!
The main reason I bought it is I thought it was showing support for Snake.

I went to the game yesterday and headed straight to the outlet to buy the new jersey, which I wore all day. My son said I looked like a fottball .. gee I felt great .. he then mumbled something about George Rose!!!
The main reason I bought it is I thought it was showing support for Snake.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6