What Do The Ratings On Posts Mean?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Quirkster

The People's Champion
G'day, all!

I'm pretty new here, so I don't understand what the ratings mean.

I would be very grateful if someone could explain them to me.

For instance, I have no idea what 'Yart-astic' means.

Thanks heaps!

Hiya,

The ratings are so you can 'rate' someone's post if you want to.

If you leave your cursor over them, many are self explanatory.

EG: Thumbs up = like. You like what someone posted, click like (voluntary of course)

Smiley face = funny, etc.

yart-tastic is a silvertails thing. yart stands for 'yet another ryan team' for when a poster would list who he thought his team should be. There's probably a better explanation of its origin somewhere.

As for using it, I don't really know why it's a rating. Most people click it when someone else posts their version of the manly team.

Ironstine: Another silvertails meme. Someone once typed ironstine instead of Einstein. It is generally used when you think someone has posted something a bit dopey. (Gee, you must be a real ironstine for posting that) - sort of thing.

dummy spit: Obv if you think someone has 'spat the dummy.'

Troll: - usually reserved for pointing out other members who are obv supporters of other teams who post crap to try and troll. It's sometimes used by 'ironstines' who hand out troll ratings when arguing with other members.

Hope that helps.

@The Quirkster

Thank you so much! You really put in a lot of effort in your response and I'm very grateful!

Now I can spot trolling yart-astic ironstines!

:eek:
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7