What do we as fans do on Saturday night at arond 7pm?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
Do we boo both DCE and Foran or do we cheer them?

I've been to games where Manly fans have booed our own - Craig Field comes to mind.

Cheer Maaaaaanly ! Its game on at the Fortress :clap:

2289a9bfa3731814ce27788b15fba7d3.jpg

I would never boo any of my players. Support the team especially Toovey and the guys who want to be there and boo the drizzle!

Is hey hey it's Saturday still on?

Stuck home with the kids and haven't bothered adding sports channels for this season.
Funniest home videos maybe on?

Start a Toovey chant!

Then proceed to chant the names of our loyal players -> Lyon, Ballin, Snake, Matai etc. (omit 2 names...)

YES!!! and hold up signs " $0 Long and Thank$, try not to $nort it away"

or

"Id need that much money too, if I wasnt goin to win another premier$hip again"

Saw the (another) interview with DCE, this time about a potential backlash from the fans Saturday night, saying "I've got a job to do do and if people don't want to support me while I'm doing it, that's up to them."

The click baiters are feeding on this, I hope no one boos him.

You get the feeling that Manly winning and playing tough would really disappoint a lot of people at the moment.

Saw the (another) interview with DCE, this time about a potential backlash from the fans Saturday night, saying "I've got a job to do do and if people don't want to support me while I'm doing it, that's up to them."

You get the feeling that Manly winning and playing tough would really disappoint a lot of people at the moment.

I agree actually, I think most of us are perversely looking forward to blaming DCE for not putting in that we almost want a loss.

I am so disappointed he left - he was the key to future premierships. Foran is the key to nothing, except for a huge salary cap dent.

Field is a completely kettle of fish to DCE and Foran.
They made their name at Manly.

We cheer them, more correctly, we cheer the team!
I assume we still all want to win this year??!!!

After watching his interview tonight I am firmly in the jeer and not cheer camp.@:cool:
His condescending remark about the Fans not supporting him FFS

Give me back my $435 Season Ticket cost, Chez - You kyboshed another season after Choc's wasting my 2014 monies :mad:

Remember the para fans throwing coins at Killer - it was a low act.

I may not cheer for the money grabbers but I wont boo them either.

I will just ignore them. Maybe stop clapping on the walk around if we win when he comes by.

After watching his interview tonight I am firmly in the jeer and not cheer camp.@:cool:
His condescending remark about the Fans not supporting him FFS

Give me back my $435 Season Ticket cost, Chez - You kyboshed another season after Choc's wasting my 2014 monies :mad:

I think he has done us a big favour @HappilyManly with this comment. No doubts - he is our employee, he should go out and earn his money week in week out, no more, no less. If he does that, thank you very much Daly, please clean out your locker at the end of the year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2