What does it mean to be Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Does it mean we are humble in victory?
Does it mean we humiliate those who dare to doubt us?
Does it mean we thank (insert deity of choice) for Manly's supremacy?

Just raising the question, and the answer is as it falls.

We have such a tremendous (unmatched) history of success, I would assume, if not ourselves, then no-one could be a good loser!

My own impression, for what its worth - so as our teams, we Manly fans strive to be classy. Bad luck Souths, you lose yet again, yet we nevertheless acknowledge (as we must) you were champs in 2014, and also back in the 60s/70s. Keep trying.

As a supporter I try to be humble in victory but it can be really hard at times especially when some opposition supporters are total f-wits :rofl:. Show respect to the opposition, the refs and the game and I think that goes a long way.

What does it mean to be Manly? Even after a loss you can still hold your head high, because you know we will be back in the hunt next weekend.

Does it mean we are humble in victory?
Does it mean we humiliate those who dare to doubt us?
Does it mean we thank (insert deity of choice) for Manly's supremacy?

Just raising the question, and the answer is as it falls.

We have such a tremendous (unmatched) history of success, I would assume, if not ourselves, then no-one could be a good loser!

My own impression, for what its worth - so as our teams, we Manly fans strive to be classy. Bad luck Souths, you lose yet again, yet we nevertheless acknowledge (as we must) you were champs in 2014, and also back in the 60s/70s. Keep trying.
Great summary!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8