What does Killer have to do to win MOM?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Fair dinks, Killer MOM, Matai second, Nines MOM Choc about four or five off the pace.

How good was Ben Farrar?

I don't believe that Jamie didn't get MOM, he was head and shoulders above the rest

Farrar's attempt on lote was both brave and a good go. Especially after Brett did his knee trying the same thing in round one.

I also think kite had a great game. He really has been hitting his straps lately and getting back to his 2008 days.

Look what happens when our forwards aim up and dominate

Killer is usually our MOM every match. Ballin, Farrar, Kite and Rodney all had great games. I also liked T-Rex's second phase play with his offloads.

torana355 link said:
Killer is usually our MOM every match. Ballin, Farrar, Kite and Bailey all had great games. I also liked T-Rex's second phase play with his offloads.
loving T-Rex's dodgem car impersonations...especially the one on heighington!

wombatgc link said:
[quote author=torana355 link=topic=184274.msg278289#msg278289 date=1280048074]
Killer is usually our MOM every match. Ballin, Farrar, Kite and Bailey all had great games. I also liked T-Rex's second phase play with his offloads.
loving T-Rex's dodgem car impersonations...especially the one on heighington!
[/quote]

Yep and the two on the little cat Farah, i wish T-Rex knocked the prick out cold.

Me and the old man must be the only two who thought G Stewart was superb and deserves consideration for MOTM. Separated by a good 200 k's, but we both agreed.

The whole foundation of our team played very well, and to think one of the best players in the game is on the sideline for us!!!!

Dan link said:
Farrar's attempt on lote was both brave and a good go. Especially after Brett did his knee trying the same thing in round one.

Ben Farrar was beyond courageous, he went up massively in my eyes today

GJ link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184274.msg278277#msg278277 date=1280047474]

Ben Farrar was beyond courageous, he went up massively in my eyes today
[/quote]

Would have been good to see him go "Beaver" style on Lotti; around the legs would have put him into touch.

Farrars toughness and courage has never been in question, even when he was a Cowboy.

That said I was more than impressed with that huge effort on Lote.

torana355 link said:

Bailey had a great game ?

Jatz Crackers link said:

[/quote]

All four minutes of it...

Jatz Crackers link said:

[/quote]

Oh crap i meant to write Rodney!!!  Bailey is crap lol

roscoe link said:
I haven't seen the replay yet,but at the ground Stewart and Foran seemed like standouts?

Funny, stewart was good but didnt stand out as much on TV as the likes of Foran, Lyon and Kite

Sorry - I just posted about this in another thread. Didn't see this one.

I thought killer was a shoe in. Scored more points than the rest of the opposition combined. Played well both in attack & defence.

Oh well - least it was one of our guys who got it.

Killer next week hey!

:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4