What drugs is the Adjudicator on this week,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Manly v Canterbury-Bankstown, Brookvale Oval, Sunday 2pm (EST)
The Adjudicator says: "Sadly for the Bulldogs they look just as poor when they're winning as they do when getting run over. I had to double check the score at the end of Monday Night Football because I was pretty certain both teams finished tied on zero. The only real shining light for the Dogs is Frank Pritchard, but his case of shoulder in mouth disease (Wade Graham's mouth to be exact) looks set to hand him orange slicing duties for this one. Sad, really, because the idea of him and George Rose sizing each other up would've been enough to get me into the Ken Arthurson stand for this one. Have no fear though, I hear Gorgeous George and Frank the Tank will be having a meat pie eating arm wrestle challenge in front of the dunnies behind the hill after the match - so there's still that to look forward to."

The Adjudicator's verdict: "Even though Manly's old No.7 is better than their new No.7 I'll still take some convincing that the Dogs have a hope."

WTF im not one of the many hodko haters on here. But to say he is a better 7 than Dce is stupidity beyond words

what Halfbacks in the game are better than DCE on current form.

Thurston
Cronk

who else???? NSW should try and steal him

hook-line-and sinker.

Hope you all enjoyed the bait. Quite clearly he is trying to provoke a response from both Manly fans and Bulldogs fans, which is what his article thrives on

Daniel said:
hook-line-and sinker.

Hope you all enjoyed the bait. Quite clearly he is trying to provoke a response from both Manly fans and Bulldogs fans, which is what his article thrives on

Hasn't he done well!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7