What happened to abbots announcement?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Wasn't abbot meant to be making brookie some promises today?

Ahh if the greens didn't love trees so much they would get my vote due to their views on disability

Dan link said:
Ahh if the greens didn't love trees so much they would get my vote due to their views on disability

A vote for The Greens is a vote for the reintroduction of Death Taxes.

People should not use The Greens as a default protest vote against the big two parties.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184732.msg285776#msg285776 date=1282133921]

A vote for The Greens is a vote for the reintroduction of Death Taxes.

People should not use The Greens as a default protest vote against the big two parties.
[/quote]

Well, dead people aren't using their money any more.
The death taxes could be used for the Brookie Oval fund.

Duff I haven't worked for almost 40 years, saved like buggery for my retirment, and hoping to leave my kids and grandkids something to have a better life for nothing mate...f**k the Greens

totally un related to football but...........:......................f**k the greens. labor has done a deal with them. Labor gets in, greens get more massive marine parks to stop more fishing and close down hundreds of business's. Based on NO scientific research! If u like to fish, its simple dont vote labor! On facebook there is a group called ,we fish, join it!

Shane link said:
Redheaded clown or Amatuer?
Giant douche or turd sandwich...decisions decisions
one has breasts(i think?),the other hasn't....we have a winner!

wombatgc link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=184732.msg285788#msg285788 date=1282134852]
Redheaded clown or Amatuer?
Giant douche or turd sandwich...decisions decisions
one has breasts(i think?),the other hasn't....we have a winner!
[/quote]

There is a good reason why Gillard doesn't have children. 

Dan link said:
Wasn't abbot meant to be making brookie some promises today?

He instead chucked $5 million to St Marys, Riverstone areas which are marginal for footy grounds. Thats 5 times more than Brookie has got whilst he has been the area poly.

Face it, nothing will come from Abbott

Dan link said:

You should listen to what Bill Shorten says about disability Dan - it's his big passion.  My aunt runs a charity in the disability sector and has says he has lifted it to being a major issue. 

I reckon (or I hope) Abbott will make the annoucement late Friday so he doesn't get accussed of 'pork barrelling' his own electorate in the media prior to election day.  A late friday announcement will ensure its doesn't hit the newstand until saturday if at all.

Giving the silvertails a large chunk of cash will surely upset a stack of voters in marginal seats of the golden west.  He will be keen to avoid that.

Anyway it is immaterial as it looks like the ALP will get returned based upon recent polls.

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184732.msg285776#msg285776 date=1282133921]

You should listen to what Bill Shorten says about disability Dan - it's his big passion.  My aunt runs a charity in the disability sector and has says he has lifted it to being a major issue. 
[/quote]

Shorten is an impressive Politician, if theres such a thing unlike Scabbott and most of the others.

The Wheel link said:
I reckon (or I hope) Abbott will make the annoucement late Friday so he doesn't get accussed of 'pork barrelling' his own electorate in the media prior to election day.  A late friday announcement will ensure its doesn't hit the newstand until saturday if at all.

Giving the silvertails a large chunk of cash will surely upset a stack of voters in marginal seats of the golden west.  He will be keen to avoid that.

Anyway it is immaterial as it looks like the ALP will get returned based upon recent polls.

Probably right on all counts Wheel!!

But fingers crossed

The Wheel link said:

Thats the thing, it doesnt matter who is in power but who has a marginal seat. Why would anyone expect anything out of Abbott as PM when he didnt care at all when he was just a sh!t kicker

I live in an electorate that is even safer than RAbbotts and the main hospital is just about falling down.

We have seen rallys and protests and funds raisers and all sorts of things, but until the Nationals lose some more of their 33% margin to the Labor party things wont change.

EagleEyes link said:
totally un related to football but...........:......................f**k the greens. labor has done a deal with them. Labor gets in, greens get more massive marine parks to stop more fishing and close down hundreds of business's. Based on NO scientific research! If u like to fish, its simple dont vote labor! On facebook there is a group called ,we fish, join it!

I don't fish, or hunt.

I do enjoy the arts.

I don't have kids to leave money to. Greens sound fine to me.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4