What happened to Bec & Buzz' supposed piece today?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last night he tweeted this...

What was Manly's team bus doing parked outside a brothel last Saturday night - Bec & Buzz will reveal all tomorrow #NRL
6:37 PM Apr 16th via web

was obviously a bunch of dribble if it didnt get a run with the roosters drama, they wouldve had a field day tying it in with roosters out on the piss.

The manly team bus isn't for exclusive use of the team. The owner of the bus and bus company also posts here

They went inside and found Bec was the only person available for service and hot tailed it out of there as fast as their legs could carry them?

The article was hopefully dropped after investigation revealed that a car park outside a brothel is much the same as a car park outside a church. Parking in it reveals nothing about you, your intentions or your actions.

It was in yesterday's Tele. It was a 3 liner saying that they went to a restuarant after the Sharkies game and the only parking spot available was in front of the brothel.

Ridiculous waste of paper

Buzz neglected to mention he noticed it cause he was headed into the brothel at the time. Let's be honest no one is rooting Phil Rothfield unless they are being paid, a lot.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Last night he tweeted this...

What was Manly's team bus doing parked outside a brothel last Saturday night - Bec & Buzz will reveal all tomorrow #NRL
6:37 PM Apr 16th via web

was obviously a bunch of dribble if it didnt get a run with the roosters drama, they wouldve had a field day tying it in with roosters out on the piss.

What a load of rubbish, I saw the bus parked up on the highway on our way back from the hobbits game, it was about midnight and it was actually in St Peters not Rockdale. Geez some reporters really need to get a life. Wonder why they didn't mention that there is an office furniture shop next door as well - pathetic.

Matabele said:
They went inside and found Bec was the only person available for service and hot tailed it out of there as fast as their legs could carry them?

GOLD
seriously i wouldnt touch her with KE's old fella

clontaago said:
It was in yesterday's Tele. It was a 3 liner saying that they went to a restuarant after the Sharkies game and the only parking spot available was in front of the brothel.

Ridiculous waste of paper
I saw that. The headline for the article was 'Shock And Whore'. Thought they might be Buzz and Bec's new nicknames when I read it.

I saw the bus parked outside the Wentworth Hotel in the city a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if Bec and Buzz would be interested in that tip? Excellent advertising for the brand.

love the name of their collum (Bec and Buzz)

I'm sure that would be the only way Bec gets any sort of gential stimulation would involve a little machine that buzzes :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4