What happened to 'Letter from Des' post?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weev

Bencher
Pretty funny post, least I thought so, called 'letter from Des'.

It quickly disappeared?

Is there a Des filter ?

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/06/01/1226066/872660-khalid-sheikh-mohammed.jpg

A recent shot of Noel, after too many kebabs...

tookey said:
Moved to the kennel forum and translated to lebanese
The language is called arabic not lebanese you fa**ing redneck ca**t, we have seen all the racist **** coming from here in the last 5 months, it has all been noted, every redneck in a manly jersey is now a target, watch your backs, you have been warned, hope to see all at homebush in round 8

Habib said:
tookey said:
Moved to the kennel forum and translated to lebanese
The language is called arabic not lebanese you farking redneck carnt, we have seen all the racist s**t coming from here in the last 5 months, it has all been noted, every redneck in a manly jersey is now a target, watch your backs, you have been warned, hope to see all at homebush in round 8
Mate - was going to also point out the error in his statement, its a common mistake people make, certainly shows ignorance but not racism.
But just to clarify because I am wearing a Manly jersey you are threatening violence against me? What about my 3 year old son is he a target also? Just want to make sure - think before you type rubbish like that mate, people like you give what is otherwise a wonderful community a really bad name.

Habib, thanks for the dose of ritual and indeed infantile paranoia typical of people (like yourself), who originated in the Levantine and/or the Middle East.

Love the irony by the way - you know, referring to people as rednecks whilst corrupting the f-word and the c-word in the very same sentence. Great stuff!

Your threatening and offensive post (plus your login details) have been forwarded to 'Taskforce Extradition', courtesy of the NSW Police Force.

See you at Brookvale.

and this thread is going nowhere fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8