What happens to the sheep

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlysister

Reserve Grader
Now that Des is sacked what about the staff he is taking with him? Not Cleal cause he was signed for next year, but the others are they out of a job too? :-/

manlysister said:
Now that Des is sacked what about the staff he is taking with him? Not Cleal cause he was signed for next year, but the others are they out of a job too? :-/

Cleal has already gone to the hyenas and I think Egan as well but not sure about anyone else.

That depends on whether they attend any warriors games next year. I was wondering why I didn't see crusher on grand final day :)

Earnie the Eagle said:
manlysister said:

Cleal has already gone to the hyenas and I think Egan as well but not sure about anyone else.

Has Egan gone ? I thought he was still here until 2013.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
manlysister said:

Has Egan gone ? I thought he was still here until 2013.

Nope gornskie

And a new era to begin...happy days ahead

imagessheep.jpg

Please try and stick to the facts. Some people peddle speculation which only hurts people. Crusher was at the GF and last reports were that Kelly Egan was signed with the Dogs in 2013. No official comment has been made for 2012 to my knowledge.

From what I understand, Crusher has given his notice - and will link with the Dogs!

Likely all will give notice, they will get the role at the dogs ASAP. I personally don't have an issue with these guys following someone who they consider to be a good boss, and a group they consider a good team. I have worked with a few guys for the last 10 years and we have at various times poached each other to new roles in businesses we have moved to - we do this because we trust each other, know how the other works and have a relationship built over years of work. What we don't do is try to destroy a place on the way out, rather leave it in a state to succeed.... Something I hope (and believe) we will see here

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4