What I Did Tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

codewana

Reserve Grader
I wouldn't usually bore the Silvertails community with the events that take place in my life on a regular Tuesday night, but tonight was not a regular Tuesday night...

After dinner with the girlfriend, we decided to check to see if my cousin and her husband wanted to join us for dessert. We were persuaded to bring dessert to a mutual friend of ours, but weren't exactly sure why. We got the frozen yoghurt and headed over to our friend's place.

We walked in, and were introduced to the unfamiliar faces.. "Cody, this is Brook, and this is Anthony". I actually didn't need an introduction to the latter.

Choc and I spend a good 45 minutes watching TV and chilling out on the couch making Simpsons jokes. Since his girlfriend is my friend's new room-mate, I'm confident it won't be the last time!

I hope that you didn't throw the frozen yoghurt at him to eat otherwise he would have dropped in on the floor. 

That would have been a riveting conversation with choc. Did he tell you that he likes watching the test pattern?

codewana link said:
Thought I'd wait 'til we are better mates before I critique his performance on field!

Did he have anything to say about his own performance, or the team's performance?

If I were in your shoes I would have kept my opinion about his game on Monday to myself as well!

Why wait.
Introduce yourself as a mad Manly fan and say "Now Choc , sit down , we need a chat"
When he turns around and folds his arms  and says "oh do we?"
You say , yep.."How do you like your yogurt?"

the only thing i would ask him  is " whats your opinion on bailey"  thats all i would ask him regarding the team  ..

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Bugger sitting next to Choc, his Mrs is red hot !! lol

I'd rather her sit on my lap than me on Choc that's for sure...she can dance at the same time if she wishes

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7