What I want to see saturday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
1) our forwards dominate, they are supposed to be a strength but havent been living up to that of late
2) Lyon/Stewart run riot down on the edges like they have when we were playing well.
3) Choc to pull out a Choc like game
4) King, Perry and kite to get angry likes its 08
5) a strong win to get a seasons back on track

That is really the key, get our forwards inspired again and more involvement from Lyon (hopefully he has his confidence back) and I am sure we will kill it.

Fergouson is a worry but I am sure T-Rex will snuff him out and Lyon will cover

No intercepted passes

Make the most of our dominant field position and posession

No silly errors in the play the ball or giving away silly penalties

3. Choc needs to work on his hands. I think he still has it in him to break the line like only choc can do but he's second guessing himself as to whether he will actually hold the ball.

4. I think Perry is gone to us frankly. He did this to Newcastle. THe second he has somewhere else to go its game over.

5. I bloody hope so too.

I thought this was gonna be about your post game amusement.

Argh well I appreciate it is about footy.

Lyon had a field day last time we played the sharks, they are pretty weak out wide. This could be a good opportunity for our backs to gain some confidence against an outclassed opposition.

The forwards will have their work cut out for them, but im sure they are hurting and have a point to prove (at least I hope so).

Time to get some of that early season (first half) form back. Hopefully for the whole 80.

Dan link said:
That is really the key, get our forwards inspired again and more involvement from Lyon (hopefully he has his confidence back) and I am sure we will kill it.

Fergouson is a worry but I am sure T-Rex will snuff him out
and Lyon will cover

Im looking forward to this. Lets go T-Rex!

Jamie was a bit tentative last week, maybe still not 100% (ankle) so hope an extra week helps

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Jamie was a bit tentative last week, maybe still not 100% (ankle) so hope an extra week helps

With him injuring his ankle again 20 minutes intot he Souths game I can understand that too.

He just needs his confidence back really

Cambo link said:
1) our forwards dominate, they are supposed to be a strength but havent been living up to that of late
2) Lyon/Stewart run riot down on the edges like they have when we were playing well.
3) Choc to pull out a Choc like game
4) King, Perry and kite to get angry likes its 08
5) a strong win to get a seasons back on track

6) Our halves to have huge game.

Sumdumguy link said:
No intercepted passes

Sumdumguy link said:
No intercepted passes

Those ****ty play the ball penalties have been our bane all year.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=184066.msg275575#msg275575 date=1279225502]
Hodkinson to play like a half that leads a team around the park

Cough cough.....unlikely when his heart is at Belmore
[/quote]

we can only hope I guess,, Cough cough maybe a strain or something in the 78th min then

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4