What if he is guilty?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
What are peoples opinions if it is proven that Stewart IS guilty.

I have absolutely no idea if he is or not, like everyone else on here I have not one clue as to the facts or otherwise.

Personally I reckon if he is he should be sacked, and I would assume most fair minded people would agree.

and who is likely to be his replacement in the Numebr 1 jumper.

Once again I am not saying he is, just throwing it out there for opinions.

He is not a repeat offender, in fact he has been without peer in the past in terms of both his on & off field behaviour & community contribution, surely he is entilted to a 2nd chance

Fro link said:
What are peoples opinions if it is proven that Stewart IS guilty.

I have absolutely no idea if he is or not, like everyone else on here I have not one clue as to the facts or otherwise.

Personally I reckon if he is he should be sacked, and I would assume most fair minded people would agree.

and who is likely to be his replacement in the Numebr 1 jumper.

Once again I am not saying he is, just throwing it out there for opinions.

What if, I hate speculations.

Wait and dont hang anybody out yet - Brett - the Girl involved - the Club or the NRL

But to answer your question (silly me) it will be Robbo

If he is found guilty of sexual assault I don't think Manly would have any choice but to sack him.
As you say, we don't know the facts, but I'm hoping like hell he won't even be charged and it won't be something we need to consider.

it is all irrelevant. Depends what really happened. If he tried to rape her.. he should be sacked immediately.. if he just touched her on the arm and shes claiming assault.. well..  i dont think that is sackworthy surely.

He has a clean record in what 5-6 years first grade? Got to count for something?

Worse players with worse incidents have gone on to play.

It all depends really. Fingers crossed hes innocent.

how is it irrelevant???

its as relevant as everyone falling in line and assuming he has done nothing.

the rest of your post I agree with 100%

It depends what he was found guilty of and the circumstances surrounding it if that happens,

You’d need more info on what happened and what he is actually accused of to make any sort of informed judgment.

I was more talking about his status as a player Gronk.

Legally yes he should be treated as anyone else, but not everyone would be sacked for a criminal conviction

Sorry Fro. What i meant was.. its irrelevant what we think!

But yeah who knows what the details are. I hope hes innocent.. hes my favourite player and if he gets sacked.. The same year our Beaver has left... i would be shattered.

That's definitely a given mate.

I went to this party on the weekend with my wife, and there were these two lesbians there. Well, one went to hit on Jas (my wife), and the butch one (sucks - coz the non butch one was quite pretty) starts hitting on me, telling me that she's bi. She even leaned in for a kiss, which I well and truly denied.

Jezuz Christ - where were the DY police then ! Gah.

Sorry - what I was saying is you should definitely feel for the victim (so to speak) !

Ryan - did the leso know you were a male or where you cross dressing again?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4