What kind of Firework is Benji???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
The Daily Tele on the front page today said "Benji Your a Firework"

After that performance i am wondering what kind????

I'm Thinking a Sparkler. All show and no go.

he's a 13 cannon big shot but made in some backyard factory in China and prone to missfire 50% of the time.

My copy of todays smh says at the top of the front page. 'Tigers can go all the way with Benji'.

Must have been an early edition :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
My copy of todays smh says at the top of the front page. 'Tigers can go all the way with Benji'.

Must have been an early edition :)

Probably means all the way to Bali or Hawaii on their end of season trip.

Marshall is a freakish footballer, the most gifted attacking footballer in the world. Not his best performance last night though scored a solo try & was again involved in everything good that they done. Ppl can carve me up here but i think the guy is a champion player & outside Seaeagles games, 1 of the few players i enjoy watching in action.

This is from the tigers forum... Kinda sums benji up perfectly IMO:

Marshall is a great player. We would be an average team without him and I respect the fact he is loyal to the club when he'd have better offers on the table. I'd also take him over any other player in the league simply because he makes tigers matches so compelling with his adlib play. So, this is not intended to bag Marhsall, but I thought I'd bring up two key moments in the last two years...

2010 Prelim final: Play stops with ten minutes to go as Lote Tuquiri receives attention for a Jeremy Smith knee to the back which will take him out of the game. Tigers have the ball on the Dragons 40m line and it is the last tackle with the match tied at 12 all and a very tense arm wrestle going on. When play resumes the ball goes out to Marshall who with time and space kicks the ball out on the full, giving the ball to the Dragons on their 40m line. From that set of six the Dragons play the ball into a field goal range and Jamie Soward kicks the field goal from 40 metres out.

2011 quarter final: Tigers are on the last tackle with four minutes to go leading 22-20 on the Warriors 40m line. Marhsall gets the ball out wide and elects to run it on the last. The play looked promising but Marshall ends up getting tackled on the last and turning the ball over to the Warriors on their 40m line. From the ensuing set of six the Warriors put up a bomb that is poorly dealt with by Lote and Krisnan Inu scores the game winning try.

Two crucial matches, two very important moments, two Marshall mistakes that cost two shots at a grand final two years in a row.

I think this is just what you accept when you have Marshall in the side. Somedays he will lose very important games and somedays he will win them. There is no way the side makes it this far without Marshall. I have seen them score brilliant tries doing the exact same thing Marshall did last night on the last tackle and you can't say not to try it again last night after our entire successful season has been based around that type of play. It was a well worked play, but was well defended by the warriors and we lost.

But, I wish he would have just kicked it and that is now two years in a row. Lets hope we get the same chance to try something special on the last in such a crucial game next year. Part of being a Wests tigers fan I guess.

^Bones, I've been reading through that forum this morning, loving it.

Hope all of those bastards are suffering right about now.

Wolfpack said:
^Bones, I've been reading through that forum this morning, loving it.

Hope all of those bastards are suffering right about now.

Me too ... they are gutted. They deserve it.

Wolfpack said:
I loved the 'so who's going down to Melbourne' thread.

I hope some of them had already booked flights, haha.

PMSL... Me too.
I did find this post:

Re: Melbourne:when and who's going?
by black and white tiger » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:29 pm

I don't what to sound too confident, but i bought my accomodation for the Storm game tonight. I'll be flying down saturday morning and flying home sunday arvo. Sure hope we win otherwise there will be an empty room in Melbourne on that saturday nite.
black and white tiger

Yesterday posts on Katy Perry, today talking about fireworks ..... thanks for putting THAT song in my head ARRRGGGHHH !!!!

MK Eagle said:
Marshall is a freakish footballer, the most gifted attacking footballer in the world. Not his best performance last night though scored a solo try & was again involved in everything good that they done. Ppl can carve me up here but i think the guy is a champion player & outside Seaeagles games, 1 of the few players i enjoy watching in action.
MK who ever dosent play for manly is not a great player they are just a pain in the ass. :D

bones said:
Wolfpack said:
I loved the 'so who's going down to Melbourne' thread.

I hope some of them had already booked flights, haha.

PMSL... Me too.
I did find this post:

Re: Melbourne:when and who's going?
by black and white tiger » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:29 pm

I don't what to sound too confident, but i bought my accomodation for the Storm game tonight. I'll be flying down saturday morning and flying home sunday arvo. Sure hope we win otherwise there will be an empty room in Melbourne on that saturday nite.
black and white tiger

Bahaha, I just burst out laughing at work. What a bellend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4