What position will we finish?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For all you stat's followers out there, at the end of round 26, what could be our "best and worst" position on the ladder, and what outcomes from round results back your predictions?

Our best could be first ....Realistically our worst could be third, however it is possible to finish fourth but that's highly unlikely with points differential heavily in Manly's favour. I think we will stay second.

Well a top 3 is as good as locked in, who would have thought we would do so well at the start of the season. :)

Yeah top 3 100% now, and I would say 1st highly unlikely with points difference, so it's us and the donkeys fighting out 2nd and 3rd.

Don't think Melbourne will lose to the Roosters.

If we beat the Dogs we will be second - I think we will win one of the last two games to do it.

Canteen Worker said:

If we beat the Dogs we will be second - I think we will win one of the last two games to do it.

Should beat melbourne and get rorted blind in brisbane....

The Eagle said:
Canteen Worker said:

Should beat melbourne and get rorted blind in brisbane....

Yep. Finish 2nd on F & A unless the Donkeys get rolled by Souths

If we win today and beat Melbourne we should trot out our NSW cup side at suncorp rd 26 and treat it like a bye

No Cambo - we could lose second on F and A. Our plan is to be strong into Semis in second. Win the first weekend and we get a weekend off. Fresh for Round 3, win that and GF!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4