What side would you be picking?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blunty

Reserve Grader
Everyone seems to have varying opinions on what side should be getting picked by Dessie. I have started this thread for everyone to voice their own opinion on what side they would name be they in the coaches shoes. Take into account everyone being fit for selection.

For mine: (Looking towards next year)

1. Stewart
2. Taylor
3. Alberts
4. Matai
5. Hicks
6. Burns
7. Monaghan
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. Heckenburg
11. Menzies
12. Watmough
13. Kennedy

14. Dunley
15. Leuluai
16. Bryant
17. Harris

No point it playing guys like Randall, Steppa and Harris in vital positions IMO, may as well try out some young guys to test the waters for combinations next year.

I would even think about playing some of the Flegg guys like Innoxi Tapaatoutai, Aarom Groom, Sean Meaney and Tom Joseph in Premier League roles of some sort. Maybe bench or whatever to see how they handle it. Cuthbertson is one off the top of my head who made the transition last year.

I realise Noxi and Groom are very young but they would be up for it IMO.

What would you do?

Why is it that whatever team we name, ity predominantly looks like a reserve grade team, whereas the Dogs, The Roosters, The Broncos, Nth QLD etc look like a team of 1st graders.

They should be using this time to find a suitable 5/8 to play next to Orford. Burns, Witt, Monaghan, Mullane, Williamson, I don't care, just get it sorted.

stewart
taylor
hicks
alberts
stephenson
williamson
witt

kennedy
menzies
watmough
heckenberg
monaghan