What spider is this?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This is my new pet Fluffy. I found him in an inground storage box I have in my house. I don't want to kill him and will look to relocate him soon, but want to know whether I am going to lose an arm in the process.

[img=400x300]http://www.silvertails.net/media/fluffyspider.jpg[/img]

that hole near him is the size of a 20 cent piece so that should give you reference for how big it is

My wife is totally arachnophobic so any spiders in our house are killed first and questions asked later. I doubt it is very venomous, though could be a Trapdoor but if you wear gloves you can catch it easily and then let it go elsewhere!

I dont want to let it go just yet. It isn't doing any harm to anyone. Leanne won't be happy when she sees it but I plan on scaring the crap out of her with it later.

For now the little sucker can stay in his little hidy hole

Canteen Worker link said:
If I scared my wife with a spider I would be living alone!!!! :)

you need to wait till she falls a sleep, then steal the pants back and start wearing them again!

Dan link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=178725.msg200666#msg200666 date=1223434517]

you need to wait till she falls a sleep, then steal the pants back and start wearing them again!
[/quote]

...and then have to put up with a woman who you have given a phobia of spiders to and spend your time triple checking her shoes for her before she puts them on every morning!!

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178725.msg200668#msg200668 date=1223436174]
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=178725.msg200666#msg200666 date=1223434517]

[/quote]

...and then have to put up with a woman who you have given a phobia of spiders to and spend your time triple checking her shoes for her before she puts them on every morning!!
[/quote]

if you are wearing the pants, she will check them herself, and yours!

The Gronk link said:
come on Dan we all know she keeps your balls in a jar beside the bed ;)
I wouldn't let her keep a jar beside the bed, she is too clumsy. just because she beat up Doug doesn't mean she wears the pants

It looks like a Huntsman to me, but it isn't a very good photo. Is the body pretty flat ? Google the name and I'm sure you'll find some photos to compare with what you've got. They're not venemous as far as I know.

Chip & Chase link said:
It looks like a Huntsman to me, but it isn't a very good photo. Is the body pretty flat ? Google the name and I'm sure you'll find some photos to compare with what you've got. They're not venemous as far as I know.

Its body is more rounded than flat.

Looking at it and pictures of huntsman it looks pretty different when it is on the wall or on the floor, in the corner it is hard to tell

Fro link said:
oh F**k its a spider, just tread on the prick and be done with it

nah I dont see the point in killing it.

Rob and I were looking at it yesterday and we both think it is a Wolf Spider

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8