What the F*** was that???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Losing to the titans

Dce 3rd yr syndrome. His haircut is terrible

Kite thinks hes a halfback.

Killer cant kick for goal.

Wolfman cant catch too busy playing dress ups pretending hes 007

Matai should have passed.

Gonna be a long year. If we lose another 20 games theres a good chance we'll get the spoon.

Three tries to two.
Choc fantastic.
Ballin fantastic.
Richie fantastic.
Great defence.
Unlucky.

Just too many mistakes. Not all this doom your going on about. I liked the way they came back. Matai was great.
sometimes shyte happens

Last year's wooden spoon team was the Eels we havn't played them yet. Too many errors in this game again, need to settle it down, not happy with the result either. But don't worry, we'll get back at the titans later this season.

I cant believe it but for the first time ever jamie let us down

I'm REALLY angry tonight, but I'm sure we played mostly pretty well and will improve. No use blaming anyone.

Massively annoying having to listening to the radio call & not see what was happening. Commentators were building us up, then ............someone stuffs it.

Jamie Lyon........................Silvertails new whipping boy !

**** happens. We looked a bit off and I though Lyon and Kite looked uncharacteristic. Even still the Titans only just got over us and I think they will go decent this year.

Not concerned.

We did enough to win against a team that is hard to be "up" against.. Just had no luck at all. Not devastating.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8