What titans would you sign

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
If the titans get wound up (its not official I know) what players would you like to see Manly pick up? I'm struggling to think of any.

Assuming we keep most of the current team, I can't think of anyone who would be worth signing.

Off the top of my head I can't even think of anyone from the Titans who would be first choice if we were to loose a current player.

If the Titans are wound up they will be run by the NRL for the remainder of 2012. Already one person is expressing some interest in taking over the licence

William Zillman, Steve Michaels, Bodene Thompson, Beau Champion, Dominique Peyroux, Greg Bird, Scott Prince (c), Luke Bailey, Matt Srama, Luke Douglas, Nate Myles, Mark Minichiello, Ashley Harrison. Interchange (from): Matthew White, Ben Ridge, Kayne Lawton, Brenton Lawrence

THE HIGHLIGHTED PLAYERS FROM THIS WEEKS TEAM FOR BACK UP PLAYERS

Assuming the salary cap didn't exist and we kept all our guys, then id say Luke Douglas

I'd rather sign the Olympians...they know how to win, but of the Titans I suppose Atlas would be my pick, think he'd look great in the second row next to T-rex.

Kevin Gordan if we have room in the cap. Last time he played against us he tore us apart, hes a fast one. However after his big injury last year he is currently languishing in queensland cap, doomed to stay there unless rescued by us.

Also Ryan James would be a nice buy assuming we have Bulldogs or Dragons level salary cap.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
William Zillman, Steve Michaels, Bodene Thompson, Beau Champion, Dominique Peyroux, Greg Bird, Scott Prince (c), Luke Bailey, Matt Srama, Luke Douglas, Nate Myles, Mark Minichiello, Ashley Harrison. Interchange (from): Matthew White, Ben Ridge, Kayne Lawton, Brenton Lawrence

THE HIGHLIGHTED PLAYERS FROM THIS WEEKS TEAM FOR BACK UP PLAYERS

Lawton over Srama?

I like Brenton Lawrence, I've seen a bit of him in the Canberra league and he has some qualities that fit our clubs culture.

Kevin Gordon on the cheap would also be worth talking too.

Idris - just think there may be a t-rex waiting when he goes to the forwards.
taylor - probably

the mascot - sometimes i need lots of foam for 'stuff'

I know that i will be bagged but I have always rated minchello as a bit of a Choc clone. He has terrible hands but would b a good back up especially at the moment

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7