What to do during the BYE weekends.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
As avid Manly fans , i'm sure the weekend activities are mostly organised based on what day/time the team is playing. In saying this, do people have anything they do , or wait to do, when the bye comes along ...????

My wife is running a stall at the bridal expo so I have the weekend with my daughter. I am planning lots of time at parks

Heading over to Van Island to go to my bro in law's 50th birthday celebration. Shall cost about $300 in travel costs to go get drunk with a bunch of oldies.

Probably fit right in!

Lemme practise:

Yes, I do have a funny accent.
Yes, England did send their criminals to Australia,
Yes, every snake and spider will obviously seek you out and kill you.

Ok....Ready to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching the other games, cricket ODI on tonight as well, movie tomorrow night and NBA playoffs will keep me busy

Kayaking Saturday. Sunday, watch some NHL, grocery shopping & a movie.

Living in the Hunter area, thought I might pop down to Wyong to see Magnus take on Ligi. But it's been belting down up here and I'm still getting over the flu so ... I won't.

voicefromthehill said:
Trying to mount the bloody TV, and maybe try and get some lovin

lol

Success would depend on how much you spend on dinner for your tv!

Treat her nice now and you'll get a great reception.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4