What we learnt in that 40 mins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
1 Ben Cummins is a cheat.
2 Trent Barrett's use of Brett Stewart in attack is impressive and suggests he may be able to coach.
3 dce is every bit the defender that scumbag who wears the parramatta is. But Daly please mate when we get a penalty kick the bloody ball out on the full bro.
4 by far our best half of the year.
5 Ben Cummins is a cheat
6 Tom symonds has proved why he should have been there from round one. Defensively great and hits hard.
7 killer has lead from the front and has looked good.
8 Nate myles has looked the best he has in a manly jumper.
9 Dylan walker might not be a 5/8 but the kid is some player he is gonna be great for us.
10 Brett Stewart isn't the prince. He's the king he's the queen, he's the whole f&&$ing kingdom. I love him with every sinew of my heterosexual body. [\b]
11 Stevie matai has been hanging out with Williame and brown too long he would never drop a kick like that in a million years
12 how good is 40 minutes of watching manly with out those gronks green, brown and Williame.
13 wade grahman is a Whiney little twat.

If we hang on the to the ball in the second 40 we got this.

**** **** **** **** **** **** ref!!! Bull**** ****ing **** **** **** refs!!! Cock suckers **** ****s. Sorry but we were good, ****ed **** refs are trying there hardest. Clearly free drinks and a lot of back slapping planned for the refs down at Cronulla leagues club tonight, got some bad news though. We won't be beaten from that ****. Up the SEA EAGLES!!!!!!

My only negative is dce has way too much traffic to contend with in the plays. To many option runners by about 2!!!

Just on Ben Cummins. He saved us in that 2nd half with the double movement call. The bunker was going to give the ball back to the Sharks but Cummins overruled it and blew a penalty in our favour.

DCE is worth every dollar in defence. Along with Jake, he is the best defender in our team. Whether he is up against a behemoth or a fleet footed menace, they just rarely get past him.

@Cameron agree with most of that. one point Id add. Myles might have had his best game in our jumper tonight. his work rate was up there and found himself at first marker a lot. His tackle count should be up there. But dam he still runs as hard as my poor 90 year old Gran.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6