What we need (player wise)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
IMO a tight running second rower (more or less a third prop at the same time to the other guys). Choc is a player that runs between the halves and centre and Rodney is to small to fill the role of what Hall use to. He'd make a great utility off the bench though

No, we need a winger with speed!!! We lack speed and it shows bigtime. We also need to get back to the basics that got us to the finals in 07 and 08, starting with defense. We were known for our great defense and it can win games.

I'll keep saying this blokes name until he is at Manly (maybe one day?)
Sam Mc Kendry (Panthers interchange)
He is a rising star.Only 22.Plenty of mongrel.
Played 20's at Prop, but more
in the mould of a younger Carl Webb.
Perry's going, King is solid at best, and Kitey is past his best,
we have to beef up the forward pack.

McKendry is a potential superstar, but is he any better than the one that got away, JWH.

Its a bit like the Dogs signing our half. They did have Thurston and didnt want him.

According to Des, Bhutane is going to set the world on fire...if only he can get some minutes.

Kade Snowden , Luke Douglas, Shillington type players are who we need. Our props are to fat slow and old.

100% Mick.

We need an injection of youth in there for sure. Whether we've got any remains to be seen. They only get 5 mins max if they happen to get a start.

I am more concerned over the centres if we end up losing Matai. The thing concerning me in that area is that if the Warriors choose that they want him, they have huge money in the bank for whatever player that they want, luckily Blair is there number 1 target

snake
robbo
matai/steve bell?
lyon
wolfy
foran
finch?/ox?
king
ballin
kite
choc
rodney
gifty

joe
bailley
rose
cross

with T-rex, Perry and possibly matai to not be resigned to free up some cash to buy some players like finch

DSM5 link said:
Blair would be good.
..  good replacement for perry... i feel kite should be in the back row now.. not much go forward from him..he better of  playing a support role waiting for an offload from the props & running on to them when the oppositins line is disjointed

what we need is pace ,pace and more pace ,starting to show up how much we relied  on Brett stewart .robbo seems to have lost his, t rex has none ,Benny Farrah is good for 20 mtrs or so and or centers are not what you call lighting quick all good from 15 or so mtrs but none who can make a break on our side of halfway and put it under the post if you get what i mean ..

People like to talk up Snowden and Douglas from the Sharks. I havent seen the Sharks pack get on top of any packs other than the Eels in 2 seasons.

An thats with the likes of Gallen and Tupou in the same pack.

Forget individuals for mine. Its my opinion that clubs that win the comp quickly lose the passion and drive that made them the force. The cheating scum have been the only team to follow up in years. There was always a saying you have to lose one to win one . Its the drive of losing that makes teams tough mentally. Not just Manly but as a coach if i won the comp i would keep players that have white line fever only, and stick a broom through the joint and build again for another 3 years. With the exception of a few old heads most of the squad that won a comp is down on form even though they still have the ability. The likes of king with rodney, farrer and foran seem to be the only players that want it bad enough for mine

XX Deleted link said:
snake
robbo
matai/steve bell?
lyon
wolfy
foran
finch?/ox?
king
ballin
kite
choc
rodney
gifty

joe
bailley
rose
cross

with T-rex, Perry and possibly matai to not be resigned to free up some cash to buy some players like finch
... lol  @  your  screen name mate hahahahaha  ;D

yeah james  i agree with you  thats why  whare & hoppa would show the same commitment also as the 4 you have mentioned..  manly in 07 & 08 would never have lost a game being 20-0 up..  they would have grinded it out  in the latter stages of the game & defended stoutly..

yeah its time, if we want to see the best to trex he needs to be benched as an impact forward, he wants it, and im sure the new mentality of being an impact man would allow him to be at his best. Just tuck it under the arm and smash em. He has put some solid shots on as well in defence so he has the tools of a forward rather than the finesse of a winger, . This would allow whare or hoppa on the wing to get some some great experience and provide some more enthusiasm

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6