What will Matai cop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
S

Shnorky

I thought it was shoulder off the ball, will we be without another centre in coming weeks?

I didn't even think there was any contact with the head. He should get off no problems.

We should also get an apology for the penalty against stewart

Yeah but it's Maria, he could be tieing his shoelaces and still get 2 weeks, thought there wasn't much in it though

Matai's first contact is with his body and the blokes head accidentally fell into Matai's shoulder. Shouldn't have even been a penalty

Stewart's was the worst call I've seen for a while. Have they totally lost touch with the fact that RL is a contact sport. That was a pathetic call and Archer should come out and say so.

Both penalties were bullsh1t.
Both shouldn't have been penalized to begin with.
What are we playing here? Touch?

Both teams copped bad decisions. The decision to put Stewart on report was done by the video ref not cecchin. I missed the matai one but Stewart should have nothing to answer too.

Both ridiculous - the Stewart one in particular. To show action like this in slow motion totally distorts realty. I hate the video ref, but it's made worse when they don't rule on the incident in real time. The match is played in real time, with real reactions and reflexes.
Boy the NRL has stuffed up so many aspects of this sport!

0 weeks. Matai is made a victim because of the tough way he plays. I'll never forget the time time he flattened George Burgess with a ferocious and legal shot at Brookvale. George stayed down as if he was a victim or foul play and Sam came in to shove Matai in the back. Matai was put on report but IIRC, there was no case to answer.

It will be the same this time around as well. He will have no case to answer.

I can understand how the ref might have penalised Matai. Seeing it live from his angle it might have looked like he hit him high, but wit the benefit of the replay for the video ref to deem reportable was a disgrace. Dylan Napa got a very similar penalty against him today against the dragons. The Stewart one was just laughable.

0 weeks. Matai is made a victim because of the tough way he plays. I'll never forget the time time he flattened George Burgess with a ferocious and legal shot at Brookvale. George stayed down as if he was a victim or foul play and Sam came in to shove Matai in the back. Matai was put on report but IIRC, there was no case to answer.

It will be the same this time around as well. He will have no case to answer.
you forgot the part where he laid Big Sam out two tackles later after the penalty haha.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6