What's all the Fuss about Dean Young?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Channel idiots saying he is playing some milestone game and him and his father are the first father to do I at same club?

Did I hear this right?

I thought Craig Young played for St George?

Mods please delete this thread if I heard this wrong.

bob dylan said:
Channel idiots saying he is playing some milestone game and him and his father are the first father to do I at same club?

Did I hear this right?

I thought Craig Young played for St George?

Mods please delete this thread if I heard this wrong.

Yes, Craig Young was St George.

Is a bloody gutsy effort for him to make it to this game, no problem with him getting the recognition for it.

Not really that worried about the St George/St George Illawarra stuff, in my eyes the clubs still share that history, much like I regard Beaver as a 1 club man

Yes agree Kiwi Eagle, but the point is it is only the Manly faithful the recognise that, the fools in the NRL et al don't - but they apply a different rule to our friends in the goons

Are there any bigger wankers in the Nrl than Inu and Soward when it comes to goal kicking.

Its youngs last year. the fella doesnt train all week.

Anyway, What a waste of money spent at that stadium in the gong. its hardly used.

voicefromthehill said:
Watching the game ATM - has Pritchard beefed up? And with that beard He looks like Kimbo Slice

LOL Kimbo Slice. He'd be handy on the cattledog call.

Chip and Chase said:
voicefromthehill said:
Watching the game ATM - has Pritchard beefed up? And with that beard He looks like Kimbo Slice

Until he squares up someone who can actually fight.

Kimbo tried to get into the UFC and had his arse handed to him

bob dylan said:
Are there any bigger wankers in the Nrl than Inu and Soward when it comes to goal kicking.

No

eagles2win said:
Chip and Chase said:
voicefromthehill said:

Would still touch up an NRL player

Kimbo knocked cold by a welter weight!

That was a cracking try

eagles2win said:
Chip and Chase said:
voicefromthehill said:

I didn't know that, but those UFC guys are weapons, once Kimbo went to ground he'd be toast.

Jeeze have never seen that Tamou (spelling?) kid for the doggies - another beast!

Oh and Ennis is a tool

I never thought I would do this but - c'mon you Dragons!

Taupau is going to be sensational

A couple of years back in the junior kiwis he chased down Gagai who had a head start on him

[/quote]

I don't mind Inu so much but i wish Soward would get rid of that **** eating grin he has everytime he kicks.

The bloke looks like Gilbert Gottfried.
images

I thought that kimbo had an injured leg and that stopped him getting into the UFC? Anyway I'd love to see him fight soward.

Kimbo Slice has fought in the UFC on a couple of occasions.
1st was the TUF finale in 2009 vs Houston Alexander (win)
2nd vs Meathead Mitrione was in 2010 (loss)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4