what's bollocks and what's not

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
what is bollocks:
blaming any Manly players
blaming the refs
whinging on any level
what isn't bollocks:
we overachieved this year
we made it to a GF
nobody died

You may as well say that what is bollocks is being a fan. That's what we do. For many of us we follow the game so passionately primarily because it doesn't mean anything compared to death - death of a loved one, terrorism, asylum seekers - and the general struggles of life. It's there precisely for us to yell and scream where we can't in real life. It's there for us to insist that wrong was done by us in a way we can't in the real world. It's there for us to feel pride, feel good, when maybe we have no reason to in real life.
So let fans say what they want and don't go all high school principal on us, cause that is bollocks.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
You may as well say that what is bollocks is being a fan. That's what we do. For many of us we follow the game so passionately primarily because it doesn't mean anything compared to death - death of a loved one, terrorism, asylum seekers - and the general struggles of life. It's there precisely for us to yell and scream where we can't in real life. It's there for us to insist that wrong was done by us in a way we can't in the real world. It's there for us to feel pride, feel good, when maybe we have no reason to in real life.
So let fans say what they want and don't go all high school principal on us, cause that is bollocks.
yeah but I didn't say bollocks is being a fan, but I take your point
also my post doesn't stop you saying what you want, so bollocks to that point

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4