Whats des up to

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Klemmer and eastwood out of tonights clash........mmm i smell a rat, couldnt be just injury..... is des playing games, DT states no reason as yet for them not taking the field.

Only thing is Kasiano could come into the side but I thought he was still a couple of week's away and Graham is not due back until round 9 I believe.

Hello is that 1800 drive through counciling? Dessie here can I get a two 4 one deal?

Sending a disguised James Graham on to the field? A'la World Series Cricket when Martin Kent supposedly went out to bat in place of tailender Rodney Hogg wearing a full face helmet?

tookey said:
Kite to play for the dogs tonight.

John Kite that is

Is this one serious ?

Always wondered why the bloke never kicked on, looked great when he burst onto the scene, Melbourne signed him and from memory he changed his 1st name to Sione as well, and only sighted him a couple more time before he dropped off the radar

Kiwi Eagle said:
tookey said:
Kite to play for the dogs tonight.

John Kite that is

Is this one serious ?

Always wondered why the bloke never kicked on, looked great when he burst onto the scene, Melbourne signed him and from memory he changed his 1st name to Sione as well, and only sighted him a couple more time before he dropped off the radar

. . . and took flight!

Vyssini said:
I have just heard from a good sauce that Eastwood has failed WAPA testing.

What have the Westen Australia Pistol Assosciation got to do with this? It's Greg Eastwood not Clint.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6