What's going on at the dogs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
It seems that the dogs are a club that is a lot like Rome. Rome burned from within not because of outside forces. Barba suspended for very serious sickness which is cured in 10days ( a world record) players are pulled out hours before a match and no reason given. On the field they all look dis interested except for the 5/8 and maybe Frank the Tank who is playing for a contract. They have some big personalities trying to pull the strings in DES and Greenburg. It just looks to me like its all about to burn down around them. And they are 1 from 5 to start the season. And all the rumours doing the rounds, some must be true.

The Wheel said:
Roosters will touch them up next well as well

I hope SBW rips ( for Clint) them apart. How many players are still at the dogs from when SBW left? Not that many so it will be hard for them to lift to get revenge.

It'll be 1 from 6 next week when they play the Chooks. ANd who have they beaten ? Parra......now there's a scalp you'd brag about.

And frankly, I'm glad they're imploding. They had no soul and tried to duplicate the culture at a great club like Manly but coaxing Des to break his contract, then pilfer our playing ranks. They may have that mercenary coaching them, but the only signing they made isn't worth sh*t and we saw that tonight.

I hope they run last.

Their fans are really starting to turn on them as well. Good to see them with their tails between the their legs.

I hope SBW years them apart & tears them a new one whilst he's at it. ;-)

The influence Graham on their play must be a major factor, he was their version of an inform Gift last year. He is actually a greater loss for them given the lack of creativity in their halves.

I think they will string together a few wins when they are all back on deck but it may be too late by then.

The dogs are so last year. Perhaps they need a bonding session. Maybe Barba can invite some of his EBC mates and they can all get on the drink?

When De$ deflected I always knew the fans would expect instant results. Last year GF which still sort of amazes me but after the dust has settled they appear average at best.

Happy days ..hope Des likes it out of BELMORE ...

Wooden spooners in 2013 ...

Last year they cruised through the origin period - only losing Morris from memory and there's a chance that will benefit them again. They've got a couple of forwards to come back, but they'll need time to get into gear - in kasiano's case probably months. Barba is poison to the team culture.

Interesting to see some of their fans turning on De$. Its poor old Des thats gotta take responsibility for the vast amount of money they've blown on T-rex. And despite all the huffing and puffing they got no one else except some back room staff including a guy that helps them hypnotise snakes. Karma is a great thing.

What's going on at the dogs? Who gives a ****, they are losing and it's awesome so eat **** and die you ****ing wankers.

mickqld said:
What's going on at the dogs? Who gives a f**k, they are losing and it's awesome so eat s**t and die you f**king wankers.

go Mick from QLD-well said-I am a dead set dog hater from way back-ever since George P tried to keep the bomb thrower out of rep sides
Go manly

That is quality Mick. I'm with you, who gives a f*ck about the Scumdogs. I hope they come dead stone motherless last and the fans turn on Hasler and call for his head....

If James Graham hadn't mistaken Billy Slater's ear for a side of bacon (although if anyone deserves to be bitten it's Billy "kung fu" Slater) they probably would be playing much better. Kasiano is a big loss too.

There is definitely something awry there culture wise this year though. Could it be that Des is bringing them down from the inside trojan horse style, and picking up a big pay check in the process?

For some incredible set of circumstances I ended up watching the game at the Canterbury leagues club tonite.

At 18 -0 at halftime, I look around and can see not too many happy vegemites and overall doom & gloom all around.
I had an awesome time there ...............GOLD.

PS: Naturally had to put a few quid at $1.80 on the mighty eagles...GO MANLY!!
How good is our defence this year. hope we can keep it up throughout the season.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2