What's more useless than a Dragons' Premiership tshirt?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Hahahahaha  ;D

[img=400x266]http://www.centralcoastbears.com.au/images-ccbws/images-merchandise-ccbw/redtshirt.jpg[/img]

http://www.centralcoastbears.com.au/merchandise.html

I love the enthusiasm. They have sponsors, they have had an official launch, they have a membership drive, they have a website, and they have merchandise. Unfortunately the NRL won't even look at the question of another team until mid-season in 2011, and even then it may get delayed or canned completely.

Central Coast should have a team but at the expense of another Sydney Team

North Sydney = Manly
West Sydney = Tigers - Panthers - Eels - Bulldogs
Inner City = Roosters - Rabbits
South Sydney = Dragons - Sharks

When The NRL get some balls (No Gallop) at least 2 Sydney teams should go. But who is the Question..... My picks Sharks & Rabbits for me...

With 2 down down one team to the Coast the second can go to SE Qld or Perth.

Stuff the central coast,they had the chance to support a team and went out of their way to bag the whole concept.Let them have the mariners,and manly and newcastle continue to use the area as a feeder club.

All Bollocks.

No Sydney team deserves to die. It's unfortunate that some may but I would be saddened to see even the scumiest of scumbags without a team. Unlike many of you, I can remember what it was like to not have a team (how quickly they forget) & couldn't wish it on anyone.

Which brings me to my next point. Yes the Central Coast went out of their way to not support that team up there early this decade but so did we. Hipocracy anyone?

Expansion needs to happen, rationalisation may happen but the perfect result to be looked for is one in which everyone wins. Remember, whether it makes sense logically or not, we will always be the first team talked about whenever relocation or amalgamation is mentioned. The morons can't think past that.

Approx 2 million people in Sydney's west and 4 teams.
Approx 2 million people in Brisbane and 1 team.
Lets be generous and say 350,000 on the Central Coast, kind of puts things in prospective.

The Central Coast Bears will fail simply because of the connection to North Sydney. The only way for a NRL team to even have a chance of succeding on the CC it will have to be seen as a CC team, not just as another Sydney team that is relocating to the CC.

Corso_Pete link said:
The Central Coast Bears will fail simply because of the connection to North Sydney. The only way for a NRL team to even have a chance of succeding on the CC it will have to be seen as a CC team, not just as another Sydney team that is relocating to the CC.

Exactly right Pete. What the CC won't accept is a whole heap of Sydney folks swanning in, especially from an outfit that couldn't balance 3 schooners on tray let alone a bank account. It may be Singo's and Florimo's dream but it is almost doomed to failure. They could go for the CC CUBs (Cashed Up Bogans) and it might work. ;)

They need to follow the prototype of the Mariners in the A League, in fact I would go so far as to say that if a CC team is admitted to the NRL they should be called the CC Mariners.

The Mariners brand is already known, but more importantly they are seen by the residents of the CC as being a CC team.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=182068.msg246369#msg246369 date=1259178458]
and a few less than 350k on the CC
Fewer teeth too.
[/quote]
You gotta laugh,
It's those one liner's that make this place so special.

manlyborn link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182068.msg246399#msg246399 date=1259197645]
[quote author=Fro link=topic=182068.msg246369#msg246369 date=1259178458]
and a few less than 350k on the CC
Fewer teeth too.
[/quote]
You gotta laugh,
It's those one liner's that make this place so special.
[/quote]Don't keep encouraging Mata!!! He will keep posting the same stuff!!!

At least my every second post won't be ENTJ sermonising via regurgitation of the previous post, hey captain?  ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6