What's so funny?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
In the 80th minute they showed a shot of Bryant and one of the other players (forget who, possibly Hall) smiling and joking - after a diabolical performance like that, what is there to laugh about?

Both of them should be dropped for that.

It was Bryant & Perry and I reckon Boxhead was saying you arsy prick, you get a try for that when I'll be doing the nudie run again.

Matabele link said:
In the 80th minute they showed a shot of Bryant and one of the other players (forget who, possibly Hall) smiling and joking - after a diabolical performance like that, what is there to laugh about?

I would rather Waerea-Hargreaves than Bryant. At least he would fire up

Matabele link said:

That sounds a bit like the old NE days where they'd get thrashed and then they would show a shot of the dressing room after the game and they'd be all smiles and laughing & Fatty on the 9 commentary team would be pissed off because they were laughing & not angry with themselves like they would have been after a loss when he was playing for Manly.

tookey link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=178196.msg193829#msg193829 date=1218967584]

I would rather Waerea-Hargreaves than Bryant. At least he would fire up
[/quote]

Would Waerea-Hargreaves be a chance to push for a top grade spot yet or still to early ?

Had a fairly strong game off the bench though.

Absolutely man-handled one of the Souths players at one point in the second half and left him sprawled on the ground for a couple of minutes. Nothing illegal in it, just a little bloke getting beaten up on a bit by a bigger bloke.

I really like the look of a number of players in our 20s team. Keiran Foran continues to impress me. Doesn't always take the right option but a lovely running game. Cherry-Evans has a sound kicking game and kicked another 40/20 today....then went off on a medicab which didn't look good.

Noxi has his moments, and when he winds up it is a thing of beauty to watch....but I don't know if he can make the next step into first grade. I'd love to see him develop into a Moi Moi role next year and take Mark Bryant's spot!

And another bloke I really enjoy watching at the moment is Tiopira off the bench. Loves to put a hit on, and runs strongly as well. I've only really noticed him the last month, but boy he's got a bit of power in him. We're a much stronger team when him and Noxi are on the field at the same time, winding up and knocking blokes over!

I only saw the second half and liked what I saw of Foran. Pity about the injury - we lost focus after that. Was frustrated how we had that game at our mercy and a couple of basic errors like dropping the kick off let them back in easily.

What are you thoughts on Kenny joe?

From the times i have seen him, he has impressed me and also is a handy goal kicker

Goes alright, very aggressive but he misses a lot of tackles. I like the way he plays the game but he needs to find some consistency in what he does otherwise he generally just mixes too much bad to go with the good. He's fallen behind Tiopira in my list of favourite under 20s players at the moment.

Clearly got a lot of natural ability judging by the way he strikes the ball goal-kicking. He slotted a couple of them from the sideline against the Panthers with some fair ease.

Matabele link said:

Lighten up you grumpy old prick :)

It was just after Perry scored off a falcon. of course it was funny.

You cant honestly think any of them are happy getting beaten by souths

the sun will come up tomorrow, get a grip on reality.

I would have thought you of all posters would realise there is more to life than running around chasing a fotball

There is NOTHING funny about losing to the 13th placed side at the back end of the season.  Period.

Matabele link said:
There is NOTHING funny about losing to the 13th placed side at the back end of the season. I have my Period.

Fro, mata accidentally left out some words in his last post. It should have read as per quote above.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=178196.msg193965#msg193965 date=1219061829]
There is NOTHING funny about losing to the 13th placed side at the back end of the season. I have my Period.

Fro, mata accidentally left out some words in his last post. It should have read as per quote above.

[/quote]

applause

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7