What's the Word on Des?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mr s what are you doing here on such an occasion? Don't you have funeral to attend?

Great question whizball, have you not seen the papers in the last week or so.

Obviously anthonyb1965 has.

The best coach in the NRL for the last five years. Three grand finals and two premierships is hard to argue with.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Des has nothing but maroon and white flowing through his veins. He's got Bennetts record of 6 pemierships at the one club, to beat. So he aint goin nowhere.

Newsflash - twitter - Des will coach the premiers in 2012.

That is, defending premiers - and 2012 premiers!!!!!!!!!!

Dessie is not a career coach . He is a Manly coach . He will never coach against us ! He bleeds this place , it runs through his veins .

SER9 said:
Newsflash - twitter - Des will coach the premiers in 2012.

That is, defending premiers - and 2012 premiers!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah thats good but he always had that anyway mate i want the next announcement to be signed till 2015

MrInvisible said:
Tues/Weds this week will be a good or bad day, depending how you look at things.
What are you talking about dickhead? Dessie is staying on next year. hahahaha.

Ceagle said:
MrInvisible said:
Tues/Weds this week will be a good or bad day, depending how you look at things.
Hang on .. are you getting excited and gloating over the fact your coach has ONLY confirmed to be fufilling his contractual obligations from something he signed earlier on in this year?

If anything I'd be worried. Consider this.

If Des was happy with the Sea Eagles and their current offer, wouldn't he have confirmed with that statement made tonight that he is with Manly for a few more years?

If I'm a fan I'd be somewhat concerned that he is only following through with something that was already decided a few months ago.

MrInvisible said:
Ceagle said:
MrInvisible said:
Hang on .. are you getting excited and gloating over the fact your coach has ONLY confirmed to be fufilling his contractual obligations from something he signed earlier on in this year?

If anything I'd be worried. Consider this.

If Des was happy with the Sea Eagles and their current offer, wouldn't he have confirmed with that statement made tonight that he is with Manly for a few more years?

If I'm a fan I'd be somewhat concerned that he is only following through with something that was already decided a few months ago.
Ahh, your only hope of not being **** is to hope that our coach heads your way in 2013. How sad, how very sad.

Ceagle shouldn't you be out celebrating the Manly win with fellow supporters or aren't you old enough to get into the Leagues Club yet?

You do realise Rugby League these days is as much a business as it is a game don't you?

MrInvisible said:
Ceagle shouldn't you be out celebrating the Manly win with fellow supporters or aren't you old enough to get into the Leagues Club yet?

You do realise Rugby League these days is as much a business as it is a game don't you?
Shouldn't you be back on the Kennel telling us why and convincing yourself that Des is going to the Dogs in 2013?

Enjoy another **** year in 2012. HAHAHAHA

2011 Premiers, suck it Dog fans!

MrInvisible said:

Invisible, just like the heart and spirit shown by your "family" team.

You muppet.

Paid overs for a half.

Paid for Keating (epic fail).

No coach.

No culture, no spirit, no hope.

Manly champs in 2007 (yes we were), 2008 and 2011. Roll on 2012.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4