What's with all these negative stories?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyslam

I may be in the minority, but the problem with free speech is evident with the current popularity of ripping in. The media crap eases up and it's like were brainwashed into keeping the s**t smelling. The other day I witnessed a group of young girls gathered in a circle laughing taking turns kicking this innocent Cain toad till it's guts came out it's mouth. Whilst walking passed with my 3 year old daughter I questioned what type of example they were setting and why they were giving away positive energy for a few quick thills. They quickly did a u turn and set it free.

We are Manly and don't have to join them especially when we beat them.

You should have joined in and kicked that cane toad too. They are a pest and a real and present danger to our native animals and eco system. Ever since their introduction they have been breeding out of control and are crossing into other states. It may be hard to look at, but those girls were doing the right thing. You should have closed your eyes and kept walking. A bit like i do when i see a negative Manly article.

I applaud anyone killing cane toads.
Probably best to hit 'em with a golf club and at night, too. There's more of them.
And the pesky do-gooders aren't about watching their death.
Cane toads were a bad example of humans trying to better the environment.
More power to Cane Toad Killers!

lismore_fan said:
I applaud anyone killing cane toads.
Probably best to hit 'em with a golf club and at night, too. There's more of them.
And the pesky do-gooders aren't about watching their death.
Cane toads were a bad example of humans trying to better the environment.
More power to Cane Toad Killers!

Dettol works too Lismore. We were out just last night spraying them. They go nuts. It's hilarious.
Golf clubs are fun too though. :p

I think Manlyslam's point is you can kill a canetoad - but it should be for the right reasons.

But killing any creature to derive pleasure from that act is never right. Hopefully those young girls will develop a degree of self-awareness, as they mature, and will look back on incidents like that with a sense of shame.

Sociopaths typically practice cruelty first on animals.

Stage two is writing negative stories.

I think it's relatively tame on here, I can't really see any mob mentality. When all said and done it's a footie site.
I don't think what your trying to say is lost on most of us, I just think it's slightly misdirected.

manlyslam said:
I may be in the minority, but the problem with free speech is evident with the current popularity of ripping in. The media crap eases up and it's like were brainwashed into keeping the s**t smelling. The other day I witnessed a group of young girls gathered in a circle laughing taking turns kicking this innocent Cain toad till it's guts came out it's mouth. Whilst walking passed with my 3 year old daughter I questioned what type of example they were setting and why they were giving away positive energy for a few quick thills. They quickly did a u turn and set it free.

We are Manly and don't have to join them especially when we beat them.
With our club being ripped apart less than a week after winning the comp, what sort of response were you expecting?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2