What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has been awhile since I've posted a Netflix secret code list...

So here we go

Take the URL:
(Hold fire, don't click it or click enter yet...)

...at the end of the URL add the code you want from the list below.

We've kept these in alphabetical order, but it's a fully comprehensive list allowing you to dive even deeper into Netflix to find what you want to watch.

Note: It's worth remembering that not all codes are available to everyone. Some codes may not pop up for certain locations or IP addresses.

This is not the full list - it's too long to reprint here. Click the link!

• Action & Adventure: 1365
  • Action Comedies: 43040
  • Action Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 1568
  • Action Thrillers: 43048
  • Adult Animation: 11881
  • Adventures: 7442
  • African Movies: 3761
  • Alien Sci-Fi: 3327
  • Animal Tales: 5507

If you're a fan of snow sports or even just want to watch a feel good doco movie about a young bloke called Trevor Kennison who ends up in a wheel chair from a snowboard accident. Despite all the challenges he faces what he ends up being able to do as an adaptive / sit skier is nothing short of amazing. He is just fearless. Total inspiration.

If that sounds OK then Netflix just released a great doco called Full Circle. There is more to this doco than your typical snowboard or ski movie.

If you've ever been to Jackson Hole and / or know about Corbet's Couloir then what this fella does is nothing short of insane .....

I am lucky enough to be able to spend 6 weeks a year in Jackson Hole and I thought I knew the place but for me there was also a lot of really interesting stuff in this movie that I didn't know about the history of Corbet's.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the 2nd series of "The last of us" Foxtel, storyline, about a deadly virus plague that hits mankind, Zombieish kind of series. The last episode it was a knockout.

If you've ever been to Jackson Hole and / or know about Corbet's Couloir then what this fella does is nothing short of insane .....

One of the most friggen insane drop in's in the world. Too...too scary.

Shall give it a watch...then get back out on those green runs!!!!

Thanks

One of the most friggen insane drop in's in the world. Too...too scary.

Shall give it a watch...then get back out on those green runs!!!!

Thanks
I only discovered that movie yesterday and it hooked me straight away. From your story last week I saw you liked snowboarding so really worth a watch. There is a good story to it too.....

Corbet's is so friggen steep. I have stood at the top a few times thinking about it but there is no f'n way am I ever dropping in to that. I am usually there for King and Queens of Corbet's which is an amazing event and a great atmosphere .... there is just no fear from some people.

Netflix has a series called ‘ Loudermilk’. For some reason I thought it was new. I started watching and after the first episode I knew I’d be binging it. I looked at how many episodes that would be. That’s when I see it’s season 1 of three, and came out in 2020!
My first reaction was, "you dick, you always check when it came out, but not this time!’
Then the realisation that I have nearly three seasons to go. But will it go to shiit after season 1 or 2?
Then after a bit of a background check, I find, although it suggests it is in Seattle, it is filmed in Vancouver, and nearly all the actors are Canadian.
Which brings me to another point…..how the hell did you not mention this show @globaleagle !?
( unless of course you thought it was shiit).
It is some of the best dark comedy writing and acting I’ve seen or heard. It’s like the writers have gone fuk it. Let’s pretend we’re not in Canada 2020-23. Fuk PC. Let’s tackle real world addictive issues in what I call, "laughter is the best medicine to overcome adversity". The writing and acting continue to get better as the series progresses. I tried to think of what it reminds me of, but the shows that it did remind me of a little ( night court, faulty towers, the young ones, love thy neighbour) they were all 70’s and 80’s shows, where you could get away with pretty much anything. And they never were meant to be anything but comedies of that era.
They don’t come close to the highly impressive way that the writers, producers handle the subject of alcoholism, and drugs in general in this era. Also the way they handle gender identity politics, pronouns, different generations.( It’s not a bash the millennials throughout, my generation comes in for a bit of stick as well). But it’s wrapped tightly in intellectual comedy writing, you just have to concede, " yeah you got me there".
If you like your comedies a bit on the dark side, while appreciating some of the best one liners, and rapid fire acting, this is it.
Thanks for the tip. Went through season 1 yesterday and loved it. Will Sasso is one of the funniest people alive and was pleasantly surprised to see he has a big role.

Second season of HALO has started. First 2 episodes are out now.

Now!

On Kayo

E:60 - Unrivalled, the Red Wings v Avalanche dark days is a good story.

‘Boy swallows universe’. This series is going to clean up at award nights.
It started off a bit trippy. But by the second episode I was hooked.
So many new faces. The kid who played Eli (Jnr) Felix Cameron was brilliant.
The soundtrack is awesome (it’s starts in Darra Qld1985). And the good thing about a lot of the songs was it didn’t just play the first cpl of lines, the music production crew managed to play songs from start to end.
And being in the 80’s the artistic production mob have done a brilliant job of creating a set that had so many elements of that era that would go unnoticed if you weren’t around then.
Simon Baker is nearly unrecognisable, when you think back to his days of ‘the mentalist’. Outstanding cast all round. Based off the debut novel by Trent Dalton, who can expect some awards coming his way as well.

Brilliant show awesome acting, plot lines and the sound track was a trip down memory lane for me. So many great characters. Simon Baker and the 2 kids were brilliant. Arguably the best Aussie show of all time. I didn’t want it to end.

If you like scary stories, missing persons, paranormal stories and criminal stories then watch "MR BALLEN" on the old YouTube and thank me later. Guys the best story teller!

Shows to watch.
The Boys, Peacemaker, The Wire, The Shield, Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, Rings Of Power, Altered Carbon, Daredevil, We Run This City, Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad.

Comedies.
Seinfeld (of course) The office and Big Bang Theory. These 3 shows have brought me endless joy & jubilation

Enjoy

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7