When did june 30 fade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
so the tits are saying that hayne may run out for them this week. Really thought teams had to have squads finalused by june 30. Am i wrong , did it change or is this just another rule bend to suit

He didn't have a current NRL contract. Now that he's got the contract he can commence playing anytime.

The June 30 deadline was scrapped after the DCE back flip and from my understanding was replaced with a 10 day cooling off period.

He didn't have a current NRL contract. Now that he's got the contract he can commence playing anytime.

The June 30 deadline was scrapped after the DCE back flip and from my understanding was replaced with a 10 day cooling off period.
June 30 is still in place for NRL registered players. Hayne's last contract was in 2015.

The round 13 'cooling off' was scrapped. Now Players have 10 days only.

Hayne is still being investigated for the payments he received off the books at Parra.

NRL will register him as Greenturd makes decisions on a whim :rolleyes:

There is meant to be a 6 month Drug Testing protocol for any athlete signing with a WADA affiliated Sport, like NRL @:cool:

Hayne's wet dream has always been to live, train and play for a team near the ocean. Hence his move to the Gold Coast.

June 30 deadline only applies to contracted / registered players currently playing NRL and Super League . Anyone from outside rugby league can basically sign and play at any time.
That way there are no legal issues , like a "restraint of trade".

Somewhat farcical you can add a player this close to the end of the season. Could be used to bring in a handful of internationals to a team with a sudden finals prospect. Each playing for $1, on the books.

NRL and ESL players cannot be registered after June 30

If you come from NFL, Rugby 7s, Tennis or water polo you can come in at any time provided your payments come in under the salary cap

Or at least that is my understanding!

So I guess Hayne is in the clear because he comes from all 4 of those sports!

• 😆
Reactions: Rex

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4