When did this happen last?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
The refs deserve a wrap yesterday. Hayne is the best ref in the comp by a mile. The only blot was the mega tool upstairs Steve Clark taking forever to rule on Wolfie's clear first try. Apart from that, there were few penalties, and any difficulties like the Matai/Hindy scrap was dealt with very well. Good job. No-one praises the refs but on this occasion it's well deserved.

bazeagle said:
The refs deserve a wrap yesterday. Hayne is the best ref in the comp by a mile. The only blot was the mega tool upstairs Steve Clark taking forever to rule on Wolfie's clear first try. Apart from that, there were few penalties, and any difficulties like the Matai/Hindy scrap was dealt with very well. Good job. No-one praises the refs but on this occasion it's well deserved.

I agree a pritty free flowing game. Good to see for a change.

Ditto

Hayne's recognition of Matai's clear pain was obvious.:angel:

K^nt's dismissal of it in today's DT is also true to form. May he suffer from the agony of a pinched nerve:mad:

I thought the ref should have ruled "play the ball again" instead of penalising Tony Williams just before Parramatta scored...

ABTK said:
I thought the ref should have ruled "play the ball again" instead of penalising Tony Williams just before Parramatta scored...
-
NO - lost ball Manly scrum.
Besides that poor call the game was well reffed.
The best indicator the refs are doing a good job is when you dont notice them.

ABTK said:

Yes. That was a total BS penalty.

Parra didn't bother tackling for 45mins so wasn't a lot for the refs to do

May as well keep the ref talk in here

Horsehead Maxwell is giving the Roosters an absolute bath tonight !! Penalties 5-0 at halftime

The best one being Masoe penalized for holding Pomeroy before being punched in the face a couple of times

Kiwi Eagle said:

Horsehead Maxwell is giving the Roosters an absolute bath tonight !! Penalties 5-0 at halftime

The best one being Masoe penalized for holding Pomeroy before being punched in the face a couple of times

Yeah but the JWH one was an absolute pot plant play by JWH and now he's in trouble again for a high shot. Glad we got rid of him.

mickqld said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Yeah but the JWH one was an absolute pot plant play by JWH and now he's in trouble again for a high shot. Glad we got rid of him.

Horsehead = classic. I can't bear that tool. He is a total log of a ref, fully hopeless. Prob is he think's he's amazing.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6