When do we play ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foz will need to be on high alert against Tagatese targeted him again,like when he was with the titans and when we played them earlier this year

shazza said:
Manly website says Friday 7.45 @ ANZ.

Thats for the Friday the 27th, when we beat Souths.:)

Allianz 7:30 this Friday, according to Channel 9.
@manlyseaeagles
It's confirmed. We're back at @AllianzStadium to face @Cronulla_Sharks on Friday night! #DoOrDie #gomanly #NRLFinals

I needed it to be on the Saturday
Bugger!!!!!

Come on boys I want to see us in week 3 playing souths

ManlyArmy said:
hairylittlehobbit said:
If we win when do we play the following week against Souths?

Friday again I'm pretty sure. 2nd plays Friday, 1st plays Saturday.

And if so that's an utter joke, isn't it? 2nd gets more of a rest and more of a reward than finishing 1st.

The AFL totally have their finals system sorted correctly with the way they play. The team that finished on top plays the first game and gets the longer rest as a reward.

mmmdl said:
ManlyArmy said:
hairylittlehobbit said:

And if so that's an utter joke, isn't it? 2nd gets more of a rest and more of a reward than finishing 1st.

The AFL totally have their finals system sorted correctly with the way they play. The team that finished on top plays the first game and gets the longer rest as a reward.

Not quite sure what your getting at here

2nd is getting a Friday to Friday rest and 1st is getting a Saturday to Saturday rest

I think we have to wait and see when they replay the cowboys sharks match .. yeah right .. are those cowboy supporters for real .. it would gift Manly into next round.... bring it on.

Kiwi Eagle said:
mmmdl said:
ManlyArmy said:
hairylittlehobbit said:

Not quite sure what your getting at here

2nd is getting a Friday to Friday rest and 1st is getting a Saturday to Saturday rest

I'm alluding to the following week, leading into the GF. Lets just say teams 1 and 2 get through, why do team 2 get the longer break?

Plus, I am of the opinion that our game should have been on Friday night anyway, and that the NRL should follow the same pattern for playing their games as the AFL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4