When Gifty's available..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Does Tooves feed him to the wolves so to speak and play him in the top grade straight up?
Or into NSW Cup to ease him back into it

Straight into the top stuff, no point playing him down there. He has been around long enough to know what is required to perform and I am sure he won't make himself available before then

eagles2win said:
Does Tooves feed him to the wolves so to speak and play him in the top grade straight up?
Or into NSW Cup to ease him back into it

Lamborgini's don't race against Holden Commodores!

I'd ask Gifty if he wants to start or off the bench, but definitely in the 17. No doubt.

Straight back in to the 13. How many minutes will depend how he feels, we have the depth so it's no concern if he only plays 40

I'm am so excited about what we have seen so far and what we are going to see when Jamie and gift are reunited on the right. Wolfman better stay fit he's going to be scoring lots of tries when the gift comes back

the mauler said:
Straight back into the number 13. No question.

Absolutely. Last time he came straight back in after a lengthy layoff he won a Churchill Medal.

Buhrer will have to go back to NSW Cup I'm afraid. Hopefully he can play himself into form, because we will need him at Origin time.

DSM5 said:
With Joe gone for the year, won't that secure Buhrer a bench spot?

You'd think so, but I'm not so sure

If we look at the role we had Joe playing, it was a middle of the park, hard and straight role. That isn't Buhrers game at all, Symonds is a wide ranging back rower and Horo is pretty settled on the left right now but of the 3 is probably best equipt for that role

If we are looking at replacing a like for like and continuing using that spot the same way in our rotation, Gower and Rose would probably be the next 2 cabs off the rank in that role

manlyfan76 said:
What is the go with Wolfie though? What was his injury.

Yeah anyone have an update on wolfman.

Yeah a few sites have gift back for the souths game. Im thinking like others, with joe gone, bruher should be ok.

But that said bruher and Joe play very different roles. Mabye tooves will move symonds or horo and keep bruher as the utility.

Do we risk going in against the Rabbitohs pack without directly replacing Joe's leg drive and metre eating up the middle ?? None of the many back row options we have will fill that hole IMO. Not unless we play Choc in that very restrictive role. Are 4 props enough to cover the likely battle in the middle we will face againts the Souths pack ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4