When is the date of the Titans match announced?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I need to hurry up and book my flights to get the cheap flights, so any idea when they are announcing this?

CHeers
Dan

They were a bit late last week as well (Friday instead of the normal Tuesday). I was guessing that had something to do with logistical issues they were having finalising the double header.

I wonder if they've been slowed down this week as well due to some other issue they seem to be having at the moment.  :(  8)  ::)

They have no respect for the out of town fan.  The schedule is supposed to be released a *minimum* of five weeks in advance, and we're well under that now.

I too need to make plans and despise being held over a barrell by TV interests.  If we get the Monday night game I will scream.

hey dan, u heading down for the storm clash?

i got pretty cheap flights both ways, so i was stoked

The league should announce the full draw at the start of the season. Bigger crowds would ensue and fans would be able to organise their lives. The AFL and NFL can do - stop pandering to 9 and Fox!!!!

zep no only the titans game and I am starting to agree with matas. Just glad I am in Sydney this Friday night so I don't have to wait until midnight for the result

Canteen Worker link said:
The league should announce the full draw at the start of the season. Bigger crowds would ensue and fans would be able to organise their lives. The AFL and NFL can do - stop pandering to 9 and Fox!!!!
exactly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4