When the Haka starts...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Do you think we should send Foz and Matai out to do a 2 man retaliation Haka on GF day? Or should they stay with the rest of the team and continue waving to fans in the crowd?

Remain respectful, in a line, linked arm and arm.

But it has always irked me that NZ gain this 'advantage' over other countries (except other Polynesian nations). They can challenge us but we can't/don't do anything in return.

Just had a thought: With so many of our players devoted church goers, perhaps Joe, Brent or Hoppa can lead the crowd in prayer?

How about we do the eagle rock dance given the deep spiritual meaning the dance has for all fans on the peninsula?

Thehill said:
How about we do the eagle rock dance given the deep spiritual meaning the dance has for all fans on the peninsula?

They can have the Haka at the start because we will be doing the Eagle Rock after the game and well into the early hours on the morning!!

Or we could crack open a few cans, tell 'em they're not worth the effort and they can stick the footy up their clackers.

They're not really doing the Haka are they? Some of them aren't kiwi! Lame if they do. Oh well, Nathan Fien got used to it i suppose.

It's not a freaken test match ffs!

A haka is only performed by Polynesian/NZ national teams, not a club side.

The haka in question here is being performed by spectators.

People aren't thinking the Warriors players are going to be doing the Haka do they?

I think everyone should just join in and make up your own words and dance at the same time.

I'll be honest with you, every time I see them do the Haka at the footy I feel embarrassed for them.

I know it is their culture, I know they take it seriously, but I find the whole thing a bit ridiculous at a footy game.

The Who said:
Remain respectful, in a line, linked arm and arm.

But it has always irked me that NZ gain this 'advantage' over other countries (except other Polynesian nations). They can challenge us but we can't/don't do anything in return.

I've often wondered where this advantage comes from?
Physically it would take it out of players performing the Haka

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4