Where are all the whack jobs that were saying we would be 0 from 4?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DailyTerrorgraphHater

Reserve Grader
Where are all the whack jobs that were saying we would be 0 from 4 after a slow start to the season?

Come on then, you were willing to have a go then, put your hands up and admit you were wrong and the team can cope with losses (even of the magnitude of b. stewart).

I dont recall anyone saying we would be 0 from 4 or any other dire strait predictions. Who are these whack jobs you speak of.

plenty said we were gone after Stewart went down (myself included)

Cant recall anyone saying 0 - 4

I can not remember.  However Darren probably said we would not win a game all year unless the whole u20 squad was promoted to NRL to address his major concern of having an old team  :p

Yeh, haven't seen Ryan for ages. Probably waiting in the wings till we go on another losing streak.

Yes what has happenned to the little fella.  Probably up on the Coast with Florimo organsing the Bears supporters club

To be fair some of the early posters were saying that without Stewart and a recognised half pairing we would be in big trouble and should invest in youth. Since then, Hodkinson and Foran have become our halves combination, Robbo has stayed on the wing, Farrar looks comfortable there and T-Rex is starting to show some promise.

A week is a long time in politics and a month is even longer in footy. Long way to go.

From memory, many of the pundits on here were saying that if Hasler coaches the side his way we would be 0-4, but if he listened to the wiser football brains on the site we would win a couple of games :p

I saw Ryan lurking in the list of forum trawlers this morning. I guess he just doesn't have anything to say! Sue and Mata and the other doomsayers get little joy out of a win (though Mata did look happy drinking Dan's beer!) so the postings drop dramatically :) If we keep winning then I am happy to suffer the peace & quiet.

I've just been busy.  I can't recall anyone saying 0-4 either, though plenty were predicting doom and gloom after Round One if the same side was kept with Robbo slotting in at fullback.  Hasn't happened, Des has taken a punt on Hodgkinson and it's working.  Moot point.

ManlyBacker link said:
I saw Ryan lurking in the list of forum trawlers this morning. I guess he just doesn't have anything to say! Sue and Mata and the other doomsayers get little joy out of a win (though Mata did look happy drinking Dan's beer!) so the postings drop dramatically :) If we keep winning then I am happy to suffer the peace & quiet.

The silence is deafening on old Lowie at the moment

You'll remember the "Doomsayers" thread???..find that are you'll see.

There were a few, although to call them "Wack jobs" is a bit harsh....Even I said "play like we did in round one, and with the same team as round one and it would be easy to see us 0-4 coming into the first home game"...BUT that's not a prediction of that. and certainly how anyone could say that after one game is beyond me. BTW had a quick chat with Robbo in Auckland and said "bet you are pleased to be away from fullback"??......his answer......"f.....g oath", he was a reluctant fill in so it seems.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
The silence is deafening on old Lowie at the moment

Kiwi Eagle link said:
From memory, many of the pundits on here were saying that if Hasler coaches the side his way we would be 0-4, but if he listened to the wiser football brains on the site we would win a couple of games

Doesnt wash, but good pot stirring KE.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8